+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 470 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    g bhai apki baat biulkul theek hai me ne aksar is baat pe b focus kia hai to mjhe ab andaza hua k shaid wo ye nahi chahty k koi hum se ahca trader ban jaye is lea wo apni ye tricks kisi k saath share nahi kerty ye wja hai mre mutaabilk...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member awais is an unknown quantity at this point awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No this is not the case with all the traders, many traders share their strategies with others this can really help the newbies as well as the senior traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i don't think so. Mery khial men her sucessful trader ko apni trading straetgies share kerni chaheay ta kay ziada say ziada log profit hasil ker saken jisy onka faida hoo or onko forex ki stretigies ka bhe pta chal saky
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member vlolitaya is an unknown quantity at this point vlolitaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I do not agree with you, my guy. i think if a trader is a successful trader, then he should share their successful strategies which will help us to do well in forex. And if they can do this, then they has no loss to face. Then what is the problem to share. They do not keep their secret for themselfs !!

Senior Member waseem is on a distinguished road waseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50% agree with this statement,"successful trade is not share strategy with other" i thing some trader are not share his experience with other but mostly are express self feeling with new members and gave tips how to improve there earning.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahibul View Post
    All successful traders are not equal. Some are of them share their successful strategy. All success traders trade their won style. I thinks all of them should to share for us as new comer in forex. If we may gain , so they have no loss.
    Yes you are right all trader are not same.Some trader want to teach other trader but someone are not.Expert trader has many goodstrategy and that all are very useful.I see one trader who are share his good strategy with us.But maximum expert trader are not to do.I think Every trader should do this.

Member EFTER HOSSAIN TANMOY is an unknown quantity at this point EFTER HOSSAIN TANMOY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If any successful trader never share his secret it is his think but every one don't do that i think that but some one in the trading they want to share but they .............................

Member zqaqun is an unknown quantity at this point zqaqun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I agree with you. all successful traders have a responsibility to other newbie traders. they should post their successful strategy here. in this way, they will lose nothing but gain respect. happy trading !!

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye her trader ki apni marzi hoti hay kay wo apni strategy share karain ya nae, kisi kay pass itna time nae hota kay wo apni strategy tafseel say sikha sakay aur koi bass apni strategy share hi nae kerna chahtay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found a trader who promised that he will learn me forex trade.he also helped me and i have learned many lessons of forex from him.now i trade in forex and make profit with the strategies i learned from him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 470 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)