+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 470 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    g haan bhai em bhi aksar friend ko kehta hoon k ager apko trading ati hai to mre saath share kero mjhe b smjhao trading mger wo assa nahi kerty or fee mangty hain k hmen itny pesey do tmhe achi trading kerna sikha den gy ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    We traders are different in many ways and thats why you have to be yourself and find your own system,a good example is,you maybe using a stop loss of 40 pips and another trader using the same system is using a stop loss of 100 pips,when you get stopped out you will say the system does not work,for the other guy the price does not get anywhere near his stop loss and after some days the price hits his take profit and he will say the system is a success,thats the difference and believe me the strategies you read about are true to specific traders
    bye forum India

Member razafsd is an unknown quantity at this point razafsd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this statement is not correct 100% because i know a lot a successful people who have learned from these type of forum reading. i think if a person share his successful strategies he has no loss infact every strategy is not successful in all market situations. Always strategies succeed when they are matched with market situation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member php1xedni is an unknown quantity at this point php1xedni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is always happening in forex industry, successful traders work years of hardwork to obtain good experiences in forex trading therefore they do not share thier best trading strategies in public. Sometimes you need to pay them to obtain their secret strategies or trading method.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they just at home making their own profit in Forex Trading so we will never get a chance to meet them so trhat they would help us. so moust times, the experts are not even visiting forums of Forex. its depend on the trader.

Member Prolific Entity is an unknown quantity at this point Prolific Entity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No successful forex trader is obliged to share his/her success strategies. They can only do so if they wish to. Some successful traders do not share their trading strategies because they believe when too many traders apply the same strategy, it would eventually fail. This is however true to an extent.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is really true because successful traders work so hard to achieve their skill and experiences in trading so it would not be fair if other trades can just obtain their secret to success in so easy steps. Traders should not be sad about that instead they should work hard to improve their skill and be the best trader in their own right.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member samehsamoha68 is an unknown quantity at this point samehsamoha68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly there is limited money in the forex and most of the successful traders do not want to lose that money by sharing their secrets of getting money from the forex but all are not the same and some of the traders are telling the truths really !!

Member jihed.janjoun is an unknown quantity at this point jihed.janjoun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i disagree with you about this,because at this forums too, there are many expert and read some threads then share their experiences. i think the problem here is us, how we read and learn them as well..or we still do not get the understanding about it really !!

Banned agie is an unknown quantity at this point agie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    is to be a reliable trader to learn and gain experience in all techniques and trading strategies are not instantly granted but have to go through several stages, and the twists and turns that experience be a lesson, I think'm not willing to share the master trader to us, but it gives more grip to the road to success for not always suitable and understandable techniques used one trader with another trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 470 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)