+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 470 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes ye baat kisi hud tak durust hay kay kuch senior traders apni successful strategy kisi kay sath share naheen kertay kionkay wo kehtay hain keh ye strategy hamain bohat mehnat kernay aur bohat sara loss kernay kay baad hasil hoi hay ic liye hum ic ko share naheen ker sectay laikin bohat say dosray senior traders hain jo apni strategy share kertay rehtay hain. Apnay dekha hoga kay mukhtalif forums per Best Strategy kay competition hotay hain aur us mein bohat achi achi strategies share ki jati hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahid123 is an unknown quantity at this point shahid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for good trading Trader cannot shared his strategy with others because this secret strategy is so important for your business. The secret strategy is your future planing and cannot share it because this strategy make you a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Depend on any trader, I think those who are willing to share how they trade, success in the Forex exchange market may need time and thought, and perhaps to sacrifice money, finally, all successful traders finding a strategy .

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roxy93 View Post
    We do not recommend the use of robot forex strategy Forex bad to start, if you are a beginner trying to find its own strategy with demo account and then move on to the real account! good luck.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

If I get hit in my trade, I will share my ideas for free. So far, I have some good signs in my Facebook page which I also upload some friends who are in the currency as well. And I've never asked for anything.
    but if I depend on the EA contained system that is used for trading, .. we can find out by way of studying each OP made ​​by EA ... by knowing how EA is EA we can determine whether it is appropriate for use or not? if it's good why we do not use?
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOL...you are right bro. There are many successfull trader who do not share there trading secret with the other people . They think that if they share the strategy then all trader can make profit like him. He never wants that other becomes successfull. So i think they should share there secret and help the new trader

Banned Joyagain is an unknown quantity at this point Joyagain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually, I have also done some research and I discovered that many successful traders don't always share their trading strategy. And I think this is because and perhaps they think or believe that if they share it, the market or the brokerage companies can work against it. And I think someone once told me something related to that.

Member roxy93 is an unknown quantity at this point roxy93's Avatar
    Thanks
    We do not recommend the use of robot forex strategy Forex bad to start, if you are a beginner trying to find its own strategy with demo account and then move on to the real account! good luck.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

If I get hit in my trade, I will share my ideas for free. So far, I have some good signs in my Facebook page which I also upload some friends who are in the currency as well. And I've never asked for anything.

Member abadon is an unknown quantity at this point abadon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by radean View Post
    Do not ever say that. We must look for experienced professionals who are willing to show you the ropes and if you want to have a trading strategy he will share them with you, take the time to fully explore. Here you will find answers to most questions in an online forum to exchange information. And optimistic about this market.
    many reasons why a trader who has a very good trading system will not be shared with other traders, perhaps it is because fear unrivaled ... rather than thinking of it like that why do not we find a good system for our own trading? it's more manly heheheheh

Banned tradeforlife is an unknown quantity at this point tradeforlife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i think it is the true. Mnay professional traders, they never share their secrete in trading, even they do not public their trading system. They like to keep it for themselves because it is result of their working.

Member sheeba is on a distinguished road sheeba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not agree with that if successful forex trader didnt share their trading strategies then the forex trading will be only limited to the small and successful tradders and not to the begginers and newbes, in this world all are there to get help from others trading strategies and follow there good paths. from there mistiks we beginners can learn were to trade and were not to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 470 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)