+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 470 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me i am not agree with this thread all people never like this people who think like this are selfish they are greedy people if you share your strategies of profit every one give you blessing and in forex luck also very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chandrabd1971 is on a distinguished road chandrabd1971's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have about another idea. You can not use all of the business is a very good strategy. It requires a good student. I know you are not very good. I'm not saying evil. However, I have some questions. I have good experience in this highly profitable strategies and be shared among many follow. You can also. How to afford all the changes needed. First you need to compare your feelings. You can use it to take a new decision. I'm sure you can use. Because you are trading years. I think you can

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member decapriyo is an unknown quantity at this point decapriyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think I agree with your statements about the successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. What advantages they will get from sharing their strategies while they can sell for bucks. But there is always an exception I think.

Banned Saimun Ahamed is an unknown quantity at this point Saimun Ahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya brother your right and i agree with you.Successful Forex tarder never share his strategy becuase it's their own matter.If they share their strategy i think it get value lass strategy.Thanks brother for your post.

Senior Member hardyg is an unknown quantity at this point hardyg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the expert will never share their tradng strategy and their secret in trading in public. however their enemy is the market, and in the market is so many traders. it makes them dont want to share their secret

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw a lot of forex traders who are experts to share their strategies and even teaches other traders. therefore I do not agree that it was not successful traders share their trading strategies. If you are joining the forums, you will find many expert traders who are happy to share trading strategies, and even really well taught novice traders.

Senior Member saepudin is an unknown quantity at this point saepudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful Forex traders never share their trading strategies
    I think there is because there are many good people who want to share knowledge about forex. however denagn variety of ways. There are no tariffs to share knowledge, or share knowledge but chargeable, it could be someone who has been successfully trading, forex school he founded to share knowledge.

Senior Member kang_gum is an unknown quantity at this point kang_gum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apply the money manageman is 50% of the system right now in our analysis has a chance of 50: 50 to get the profit and loss so we can only restrict it only in losses and to get profit I think traders are also not much sucses like that if he shares tips and tricks

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my friend, there are many strategies out there but then you have to find the suitable strategies for you and do not push hard to use one of them if you feel so hard to understand it,
    it is good if yoou can build your own strategies and suitable with your styles but also you can addop from the others and try one by one to see the perfect way for yours

Banned alihn is an unknown quantity at this point alihn's Avatar
    Thanks
    i want to say that many successful traders share their experience and we can get useful tips from their posted and their opinions but some traders do not want to share their experience, it does not matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 364 of 470 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)