+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96

Thread: 1st strategy winning ration 7/10..

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From what I can see you have a winning ratio of 7 trades out of 10, but I want to ask about the arrows in the chart. Did you put them there or they are a part of your indicators?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alam For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29), shani125 (2020-12-01)

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it take s some time to practice but its very easy and simple to know the trend.. and dont forget to watch this on higher time frame.. so u avoid the false signal..and also dont forget the major news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u follow the 4hr chart so its not aggressive for us.. if we follow this on m15 or m5 than its agressive.. and also we take only 2% order of capital.and also follow with the news.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use the stop loss and also follow the high time frame of chart.. so u easily avoid the false signal.. and must be followthe news.. the major news..so u avoid this easily...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), navvom (2015-03-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29), shani125 (2020-12-01)

Junior Member andri1990 is an unknown quantity at this point andri1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    Hello traders..

Good morning.. i use this stratagy for long trade.. i have 5 stratagy to trade the market .. i share all of this with other traders if u get profit from it.. then plz. given reply with ur success story..

chart setting:

min 3o mts or more time frame...
    use stp loss 30 ****
    use tp 25 or more
    use 2ema- 1.ema-5period,- colur -yellow
    2.ema-15period- colour- red
    try to draw support and resistance line on chart....

How to enter the market

buy:

when yellow line croos red line downward to upward
    and a new green candle open above the 2ema....

sell:

when yellow line cross red line upward to downward
    and a new blank candle open below the 2ema..

when exit..

am clos my order .. i trade for one candle or 2 candle .. aftr that it must be back the market..

Attachment 478
    strategy is quite simple ..
    but how to be able to avoid false signals?
    crossing point if the process is not perfect or directly reversed course?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andri1990 For This Useful Post:

navvom (2015-03-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29), shani125 (2020-12-01)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i put them the arrow on the chart.. traders are enter .. its have not any signal indicator its.. simply moving average
    and with this u can get the chance to enter where u buy or sell..

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), navvom (2015-03-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29), shani125 (2020-12-01)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

1st strategy winning ration 7/10..

Hello traders..

Good morning.. i use this stratagy for long trade.. i have 5 stratagy to trade the market .. i share all of this with other traders if u get profit from it.. then plz. given reply with ur success story..

chart setting:

min 3o mts or more time frame...
    use stp loss 30 ****
    use tp 25 or more
    use 2ema- 1.ema-5period,- colur -yellow
    2.ema-15period- colour- red
    try to draw support and resistance line on chart....

How to enter the market

buy:

when yellow line croos red line downward to upward
    and a new green candle open above the 2ema....

sell:

when yellow line cross red line upward to downward
    and a new blank candle open below the 2ema..

when exit..

am clos my order .. i trade for one candle or 2 candle .. aftr that it must be back the market..

Name: aaaa111111.jpg Views: 339 Size: 105.6 KB

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), alimdesk (2012-10-09), dardo (2016-04-27), navvom (2015-03-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29), shani125 (2020-12-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open