+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st strategy winning ration 7/10..

Member mintulponk is an unknown quantity at this point mintulponk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    woow app ne to waqi he kafi achi strategy hame se share ki ha main to app ko sahi baat ha k thank you kahoun ga or app se ye bhi kahoun ga k jo profit app ne es se kamaya ha us ko bhi yahan par shhare karen takey ham mazeed aaram se ye strategy use kar saken

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intersection from the collections MA, can be a simple buying and selling strategies, which is often found in all time supports, however a single negative aspect of the approach will be the lagging nature, so it is typically way too later to follow along with a new trend alter is happening, to the employ furthermore additional forex sign.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is tarah ap ko trades achea mil sakti hai magar ap ko samjh mai ana chayay k kon si point par good trade hai aur kaha yai trade close karni hai profit k sath yai sab learning sai he hota hai...

Banned satpal2223 is an unknown quantity at this point satpal2223's Avatar
    Thanks
    mainly based on the intersection of two moving averages can work well when market conditions are strong i make good profit

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco_fx17 View Post
    I like the strategy, especially when I look at the graph of the moving average .. but many traders will have difficulty if the moving average lines are formed close to the chart for cross .. to take profit and stop loss because I often use the strategy that I employ is sl 30 and tp 25 because the price will move a minimum of 30 points.
    I think this strategy would be very difficult to implement if the market in a state sideway, this is the weakness of moving averages. if we sideway market will be more difficult to analyze. therefore we should have a filter to sharpen the signals given by the indicator, I added stoch on this system, and the results are very good
    I added stoch (12,4,12) on H1 timeframe
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya moving average cross par mauke to kafi ache ache aate hain earning ke liye lekin hum kafi mauke par available nahi hote hain isliye main ye kahunga ki agar moving averag eki is strategy ke liye EA use kare to jayda acha hoga
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned Ali yazdan is an unknown quantity at this point Ali yazdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are lucky then dust or mud soil can be forex is so popular because without having say luck does count more anymore losses because what amount of money you had and what.

Senior Member adeniloy is an unknown quantity at this point adeniloy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can not make out what you say the t in forex trading. you can learn money fro your 30 minutes or other time frame trading in Forex . you do more earn profit in forex trading.

Senior Member abubakar6376 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar6376's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want some good profit then use the stop loss and also follow the high time frame of chart.. so u easily avoid the false signal. and must follow the news.
    ---->be Happy in life<----

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the strategy, especially when I look at the graph of the moving average .. but many traders will have difficulty if the moving average lines are formed close to the chart for cross .. to take profit and stop loss because I often use the strategy that I employ is sl 30 and tp 25 because the price will move a minimum of 30 points.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open