+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st strategy winning ration 7/10..

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai moving average to lagbhag sabhi badiya system hi hote hai, humare ko inke sath mein trading karke bahut hi acha the benefits of ho hakta hai, mainly to bhai inke sath mein hi trading karta hoon, the entry point of achi mein madad hoti hai. and Isk lye humy bht mehnat kaerni parhy gi qk ra'ed the teacher of the hyta bus bus kjo apnaen strategy or usme expert hojaen is atrah ap aik e strategy mein expert hojaengy or ap acha kama sakengy forex mein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,548 Times in 955 Posts
    great strategy, I also use the same strategy for my trading and I think it is profitable, but I cannot say that there is a guarantee for this strategy because I have missed this trade, and I make a loss with this strategy, so my friend thought not there is a guarantee for any trading strategy because there is always a possibility that will happen in our trade is winning in forex can be achieved for me that strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30, but if more than that it can be said that the strategy is very profitable. I think the best strategy in forex is to fight fear itself, so winning in forex can be achieved thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit are tools in the forex trading business but without the right knowledge we cannot get profits and also we cannot use this tool perfectly so we need to get the best knowledge and try to use a demo trading account for the best experience. and the strategy to achieve muji aisi hi chay thi main strategy is how come the demo per check karo ager mujy samjh aa gai to the main error is ko try it if you don't lag the best strategy rhi ha ager hum rules ko follow karain to kafi acha to get it hi skty hi.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

baceo (2019-08-19)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello well, To learn forex trading you have to hire a special expert teacher soem physically who can teach you step by step & in a better way & apart from that if you want to learn online you can get lessons from a special website for examples. and there is no advanced trading and you have to do direct trading yourself and then you learn and I also do because I guide you and I did direct trading for the last three months and now I have some good information about the trading market.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mien ney adalah thread ka url copy kar kunci apney pas menyimpan kar lia hai kiyoun kunci mien yaad karoun ke kuch bhool jati houn ab jaisey dia pasar buka hogi mien adalah sistem perdagangan demo perdagangan dan uji coba per uji karoungi. dan moving average ke system hote hi badiya hai, agar unko thik aturan ke sth mein follow kare to, main to moving average ke cross strategy ka hi istemaal karna pasand karta hoon, isse entry mein jayda madad ho jati hai bhai.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends, your strategy looks good and most traders like your strategy and they thank you for this informative post about trading strategies trading markets. and From what I see you have a win ratio of 7 trades out of 10, but I want to ask about the arrows on the chart and don't forget to watch this at a higher time frame .. so you avoid false signals .. and also don't forget the headlines , good trade.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I use a little strategy like this, and it works well too, you really can use 4H charts effectively in trading and can help you to make some good decisions but if you see that a 30 minute chart is very good for you, so I appreciate your idea. and I can have a system that gives a rate of 90% wiyh. But if you don't have a strategy to take advantage of the table.
    Worthless system. When I first started trading paper I had a system that consistently attracted up to 80-90%, but I started to actually trade them
    I lost money.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji so that koi traders move on average ko achhe se use karleta hai to start my business my market trends rehkar ko follow kar sakta hi, the average moves to the kaafi period with a certain price hi jinko samejhna traders to liye achha haha aur fir uske baad Hey, what's the trend with Payenga. and g so that the average moving average trend uses sa because of the phrase with the trend of competence to capture the character of the hay, ice experience experience results because of the liyay hamay ice ko pahlay demo per use because of cahiyay.

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chart ke or indicator ke bht ahe or best strategy hote ha or expert to boht sara profite earned karta han trading sa q k un ko pata chala ga ha ka kon se strategy achi or best ha or un ka experience be boht zaida ha es laya wo achi or best trading karta han........

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-30)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy mencapai achi ha apki, per pic clear nh ha, adalah ko smjh nah ah hah, aah apahi hai a hachi hai, aty apne hahan bhi aan bht aur bht ke skat hain hain hi you are moving average wale indikator Strategy is a very important strategy for all those people who have been successful and have had a lot to learn from the fact that they do not know how to do it, but they do not know how to save their lives, and they do not even have to worry about it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open