+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st strategy winning ration 7/10..

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It doesn't matter if we find a false signal on every transaction we make. If you already have a 7:10 system which is a good comparison in terms of 7 times 10 times we lose our profit. We know that in every transaction we don't all benefit and I think the 7:10 ratio is too small to trade on the forex market. because forex market movements can be studied and analyzed so that we can make accurate trading signals so I think the ideal ratio is 3: 7 ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is already a good strategy i think but i am stuck to understand entry level .. which indicators should i use to get support and resistance levels .. if i trade with the m15 chart can you tell me what to do and ne to waqi application he kafi achi hame strategy when share we only play to the app ko sahi baat ha thank you kahoun ga or app se ye bhi kahoun ga jo application profit ne es se kamaya ha us ko bhi yahan par shhare because takey ham mazeed aaram se you use the kar saken strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can have a system that provides a 90% wiyh rate. But if you don't have a strategy to take advantage of the table. Worthless system. When I first started trading paper I had a system that consistently attracted up to 80-90%, but I started to actually trade them i lost money and aaapne jo stratgy mentioned curry hi wo mujhe kafi simple aur basic again hi me isse pehle ache se demo account I try karunga uske baad hio real account i apply karke dekhunga..me apni har stratgy pehle my demo hai karta hon test

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

yogyes (2019-08-30)

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I could have a system which delivers a 90% wiyh rate.but if dont have a strategy for taking those profits of the table.
    The system worthless .when i firsted started paper trading i had systems which are consistenly pulling to 80-90%,but i started actually trading them
    i lost money.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we make a good trading strategy in the market and we make our trading plan better and we make a good trading strategy and we use a demo account for trading strategy results and we make our trades with the right knowledge of market trends and we make our trades with profitable trading strategies to get big profits easily in the forex market

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good but what about risk and rewad because there are many ways to find out about trends through moving averages but if we get the wrong signal then what will happen to the next plane for loss recovery because we need to make good trades and have a backup plane in case of loss . and so that 70% jo koi does not humare ko win karwa rahi hai to the main samjhata hoon wo trading strategy because we use humare liye kafi acha hai bhai, our trading strategy se humko kafi gains profit sahi get ho sakte hi.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear aap ne bhout hai simple aur achi share trading strategy hai hamary sath dear aap ne indictors ki madad se you bnayi hai strategy dear forex trading mein indictors hamen bhout the fake time signlas dety hen and i put an arrow on the chart .. trader entered. don't have a signal indicator yet ... just moving average and with this you can get a chance to enter where you buy or sell thanks for this interesting toipc

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The theoretical common-sense information that is actually behind this kind of justification can be very similar to a system that can then lead to conservatism errors, and keep each of us from incorporating original and false facts in the storage and access space that involves facts to help and come from our minds. The real guarantee error occurs mainly because all our judges "look into our individual memories". and I also use 14 ema and 50 ema 50 ema is used to check whether the trend is up or down. if it is below the candlestick chart it is an uptrend and if above it goes down a trend how can you build a small order with special ..? and I am really interested in this aspect and because with this mode we {can to} maximize profits well but I see there are some risks there

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this seems to be an interesting strategy because you say that you have won a 70% ratio in this strategy, therefore we can learn this strategy and then we can master it so that we can get good profits and this is a good strategy based on moving averages , You can also add several other indicators. The trading plan must ensure good results within a few months. Traders should not expect good results and must be careful in carrying out trading operations.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi b tab strategy not rich nahi hoti hai jb no hum us ko achi tarha said soch kar samjh kar nahi apnatay hotay hain meray Andazay k mutabik traders k pass it oak mind hota hai k wo what strategy bana sake aur behter tor pay new discovery kar sake ta us k lye kafi or cheezen seekhnay aur samjhnay ko mil pae. and my forex market on average moves to trade me because of my kaafia chha maana jata hai, esme eske the best period of EMA 5 aur EMA 10 ko he maana jaata hai aur traders ense achhe ache se my market entered le leta hi .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 96 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open