+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Best automated trading system

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for publishing
    Although I do not like not the best automated trading because its risk is very high and I love the follow-up the deal myself ..
    I wish you always profitable trading and success in the Forex market ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member delpacing is on a distinguished road delpacing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price movements are always uncertain to make this EA tested. Understanding of the MACD indicator is needed to determine the trend in long-term predictions. Considering EA has no SL, use limit losses in the transaction need to be adhered to.more share EA visit http://www.seputarforex.com/robot_ea/lihat.php?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to delpacing For This Useful Post:

thunderfast (2012-07-29)

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    main pehely forex trading main sifr manual trading karta tha par ab main kuch din se autotrading karne ka soch raha houn or us k liye main ne an search karna shura kar diya ha es se mugh ko kafi faida howa ha es main kafi achi achi tips app ne bati hane

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxajinkya View Post
    just check this blog http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/
    it has a great EA which works on the BUY / SELL indicator...
    i have tried it for few weeks..upto now it has given great results...hope so it continues good for me and you all...
    also it has the great forex strategy and free forex no deposit bonuses information there.
    I think the guy has been banned for advetising his blog's link, better share whatever you want to openly here or use some upload websites link as i guess it's against forum rules and forum is not allowing external links for advertising.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you really have that ea and you really want to share it, why don't you share it here on the forum, are you selling it, so that when we mail you for the ea you can quote your price or something like that, please share it here so that everybody can get help from that ea

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sabir2323 View Post
    i think in forex every one want to expert our self when we use the strategy of different person some time these not give us profits and we blame to that person .when we shall have full command of forex .then we shall not blame other person
    in conducting this forex trading, when we get knowledge from others, we should apply it first on a demo account. in terms of us blame others due to the use of strategies that they offer is actually no need to do if that strategy will not be run directly on a real account

Member anmorasi is an unknown quantity at this point anmorasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am interested to make EA but when i saw language very-very hard when i try to make EA from the website easier EA i cannot function this is errorr. if you have an easy manner maybe you can share here i want to study it ...... was different to mql4 ...

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxajinkya View Post
    just check this blog http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/
    it has a great EA which works on the BUY / SELL indicator...
    i have tried it for few weeks..upto now it has given great results...hope so it continues good for me and you all...
    also it has the great forex strategy and free forex no deposit bonuses information there.
    main pehely forex trading main sifr manual trading karta tha par ab main kuch din se autotrading karne ka soch raha houn or us k liye main ne an search karna shura kar diya ha es se mugh ko kafi faida howa ha es main kafi achi achi tips app ne bati hane

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think members should share the EA,s directly on the forum and should attach here, i noticed links are not available in most of the cases and all the thread becomes useless.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pleaso post your EA y=if you really have that in your collection and please dont draw people from here on your website to increase your page impression. And please dont make this forum an adplace.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast