+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Best automated trading system

Member gul is an unknown quantity at this point gul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dears Thanks very much for you to EA here. would you show me the result of this EA? is it can be a very wonderful for us to trade in Forex. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Zia shaikh is an unknown quantity at this point Zia shaikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing such a informative blog. I hope it will help me a lot.
    Please continue to post such informative posts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thankyou brother ap ki post bohat achi ha is ma btayei gai information bohat achi ha.
    automated trading karne ka laye ap na jo tips batyei ha in sa muje kafi faida hasal
    huwa ha. ap ki is poast sa automated traing ka bare ma muje kafi had tak sawal
    clear ho gaya ha.

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don`t use any Signal for Live Trade. Do your self. Forex is not base on others. If you not know about Forex and you have also don`t know Time so visit Insta Forex PAMM account Managing System. its good for you and also for you Money.

Senior Member nikhildey is an unknown quantity at this point nikhildey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no magic system that allows you to sit back and automatically make money in the forex market. If you are interested in making any money in the forex market, the only way is through education and experience. If you really want to see for yourself open an account, deposit some money, buy a forex robot, then let them explain how you didn't use properly or why in your specific instance it didn't work even though it normally works.

Banned hawk jet is an unknown quantity at this point hawk jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes I wonder if a large trader or bank when trading using "expert advisor" or manual only. because they use the funds so it should be very careful when trading

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir thanks so much for share your useful expert adviser and i will go to download and then i try in my real account trading sir this is gainful please share your experience about this EA i am waiting for your new post even reply post.

Senior Member angelrj is an unknown quantity at this point angelrj's Avatar
    Thanks
    The automated trading system will even seek for exact patterns of pricing, and it will also search for proximity of market key price levels. Usually, you'd want your automated buying and selling system to make use of a mix of the above talked about indicators. The next would be an excellent instance to set our automated buying and selling system for: We'd need the automated trading system to purchase if the 20 period shifting common crosses over a 50 interval shifting average and the stochastic indicator is fewer than 20

Junior Member umaira is an unknown quantity at this point umaira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best Auto-trade system?
    I would like suggestions on Auto-traded systems that are making money.
    I am only interested in systems that are autotraded eg Strategy runner, ninja, broker automated system. Could be via subscription, commission or lease etc
    I am not interested in software that need to be run on my pc, or signal services that need to be self entered.

Could be for futures, options, currency - I am not fussy so long as it makes money.

I am only really interested in suggestions from existing subscribers who have experience with actual trading history for the services, so the results are real.

I have seen the posts on this site for the Dow Indicator Strategy, and so I have just started autotrading this system. I will post updates with real results periodically.

What are the best Autotraded systems available?

Senior Member Ryad is on a distinguished road Ryad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do agree with bollinger band, relative strength index and moving averages, but what happens when the market is ranging for the day? The EA will open trades based on rules met, if it is ranging, will it be the same like the EA hedge the market, buy and sell at the same time?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast