+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Best automated trading system

Hybrid View

Junior Member fxajinkya is an unknown quantity at this point fxajinkya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Best automated trading system

just check this blog http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/
    it has a great EA which works on the BUY / SELL indicator...
    i have tried it for few weeks..upto now it has given great results...hope so it continues good for me and you all...
    also it has the great forex strategy and free forex no deposit bonuses information there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fxajinkya For This Useful Post:

amin0x (2012-03-07), hammer13 (2012-08-22), Host (2021-08-31), nguyenvantam (2012-01-27), safdarjafri (2012-05-31), trader121 (2015-12-06)

Member malharonaldo will become famous soon enough malharonaldo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you the great blog friend...its really a great strategy...i think it will make good profits according to its description...is the ea ready to use?
    and can we get the ea and your indicator to use?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to malharonaldo For This Useful Post:

Host (2021-08-31)

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malharonaldo View Post
    Thank you the great blog friend...its really a great strategy...i think it will make good profits according to its description...is the ea ready to use?
    and can we get the ea and your indicator to use?
    i agree with you. has blog is very nice. but i like manual trade. same time i try EA now i well be try your EA. thanks for your post...

Junior Member Sakeena is an unknown quantity at this point Sakeena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If this system works well then why they try to sell their by system spending much time for some dollars. If you have made 180% in three months then you will be billionaire in more few months. You do not have need to sell your system for profit. Because it seems cheap then earning by Your said system. So I am doubtful. How it is possible. If possible then it is a wonderful and great job. Any how Good Luck

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends it is very good information
    very good information , but its nice alankag in which the shaire that woild as a good for scalping . dear so
    can know and the more pracitacal.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxajinkya View Post
    Just visit the blog http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/ friends...you will soon get all the information about the EA and the INDICATOR combination...
    very interesting information, but its nice alangkag in which the share that would ea good for scalping
    so all can know and the more practical

9. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to norix For This Useful Post:

Host (2021-08-31)

Senior Member hasanalaman is an unknown quantity at this point hasanalaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automated trading for the individual investor. ... Through robotic execution, this intelligent system monitors the market, from open to close, ... Right out of the gate, But it is not always profitable ...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello traders,
    i have completed with the EA based on the buy sell indicator.
    it has given great profit results...
    here are the performance reports http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...terReports.rar
    just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com if anyone wants my best EA

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malharonaldo For This Useful Post:

Host (2021-08-31), trader121 (2015-12-06)

Junior Member spiderbooo is on a distinguished road spiderbooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malharonaldo View Post
    Hello traders,
    i have completed with the EA based on the buy sell indicator.
    it has given great profit results...
    here are the performance reports http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...terReports.rar
    just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com if anyone wants my best EA
    So..this is only the strategy tester report,not an EA shared..?
    Please post the report here too..cause i visit the link,but require an email address just for download the report..seems like will be a spam,so not interested to fill my email..

14. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to spiderbooo For This Useful Post:

Host (2021-08-31)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Strategy report

Here is the strategy performance report of my ea...
    just have a look at it...
    Attached Files

16. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to malharonaldo For This Useful Post:

Host (2021-08-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast