Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 2947

Thread: Best Study materials for Forex trading

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Hello All,

Im new to this forum & forex trading field (But have little knowledge & now practicing with a demo )
    & I would love to have a go with forex trading.
    Can any one please give me some study materials (ebooks or sites or etc.)
    for learn Forex trading strategies. i think it will be a great help for newbies like me.

Thanks in Advance.
    app ne achi baat share ki ha ham se es k zareye ham ko bhi kuch achi achi websites ka pata chal jaye ga par main app ko ye batana chata houn k main ne forex trading k mutaliq sab knowledhe jo ha woh es forum se he liya ha es liye main to ye samghta houn k ye forum he sab se bast jaga ha forex trading ko seekhney k lie

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    sab kuch practice par depend karta hai aap online bahut si sites hai jo sikhati hai,,,baaki books ke liye aap google kar lo..better hai...wase main to online hi sab kuch seeekha hu...aur knowledge frns se li hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly, i never read the book or watch videos about forex and i prefer to share and read from this forum, you know that at this forum there are many expert that share their best strategies and also i can get the latest and the actual information then i can develop and complete my system and trade with better..
    forum is my home and it makes me comfortable
    do the best we can

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you have some knowledge about Forex then stay on this forum. This forum itself is a great source of learning and a great platform of discussion.
    " Bird watching in lion's country" is a very good book. I have seen many traders who read it and giving good reviews about this. If want to read a book then please read it first.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned forex through internet. I downloaded ebooks from the net and then learned forex from those books. Sometimes tutorials from youtube help me to learn forex. As a forex learner, i can say John Murphy's book about forex is really a great book forex beginners. You can try that book.
    Last edited by Morshedul; 2012-03-31 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Spelling Mestakes

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are few good ebooks available around the net which can help to learn about forex but there are some sites that are dedicated for forex knowledge and good part is those are free like ********, we can also use forum threads as part of our training.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on this forum you can learn a lot about forex, many traders who share the experience or knowledge. provided you have the willingness to learn where we are sure there will be lessons we can take.
    if you want to learn the various strategies you can find on the trading strategy sub forum.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course, the traders should know the glossary of forex then they will learn from demo account
    demo account is the best place and always visited by the traders to know and learn for somthing they need..
    and besides it, demo account is the best place to know the system how good and where is the weakness, then they can develop or just fix it and implement at the real account

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    by joining this particular forum, you're the particular right place. because at this site a a lot of elderly people and additionally those who happen to be already experienced throughout this business.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankaj View Post
    yes bhai sahi kaha forex ki itni website hai ki kafi trader confuse ho jate hai ki kyon si website achchi hai main khud abhi kafi confuse hoon kyun ki main technical aur fundamental sikhna chahta hoon mere ko abhi forex ki jayda knowledge nahi hai. agar kisi ke pass achchi site ho to please share kare.
    traders ko har website ke peeche nahi bhagna chahaiye.jo famous websites hai sirf unhi se market ko study karna chahiye
    me kuch websites hi recommend karta hon...jaise ki fxstreet, bloomberg aur forexfactory..mujhe lagta hai ye websites hi bahut hai amrket ko study karne ke liye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 295 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)