+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 480 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member dlesar is an unknown quantity at this point dlesar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Most people who make a go at this demanding
    profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably.
    This hard, cold reality is due to several reasons,
    but I'd like to point out one of the most damaging
    of all those reasons. What has guaranteed the
    failure of countless trading novices is the inability
    to see the difference between a "gamble" and a
    "professional trade" .

If you really want to make consistent money in the
    forex market, your methods had better be professional
    and extremely disciplined. No guess work. If you want
    to be entertained, it is better and cheaper to go to
    the movies.

Smart trading involves executing a plan. Do you have
    a plan? If not, then the hard truth is you are gambling.
    Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart. Have a plan and execute
    that plan. You can never lose sight of this fact: in order
    to win this game of forex trading, you must last.
    Those who trade smartly last, and those who gamble don't
    last.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that this is a matter everybody people forex traders ought to raise ourselves we've got to form certain that we tend to don't seem to be gambling in alternative words, that we tend to don't seem to be simply guessing to trade. we tend to should have a trading strategy that we tend to are following to form certain that we tend to don't seem to be simply gambling away our capital however rather we tend to are trading forex like serious all trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not gamble or just place any trade because I am feeling lucky. Every trade I perform is on the basis of some kind of analysis and if it goes wrong that means the analysis were wrong but I just do not gamble .

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a sense we are all gambling who depend on technicals ... yes. But in a certain way ... we have our own tools to extract data from and our own set of pointers which are totally different from fundamentals ... and they are sometimes with needle-precision. If you know the logic and the reason behind forex trading ... then you are trading, if you don't you are gambling. And we technical analysis followers, though we don't know what makes the market tick ... but we do know what are the sentiments. It is like I don't know how cars are made but I can still sell them. Because what is necessary for me to know is how to sell them and not how to make them.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex gamblingk akrne ki cheez ni hai..jisne bhi gaambling ki hai ajtak wo mostly loss hi kia hai...ye ek strtegy se hi profit dega

Member tariktanjaoui is on a distinguished road tariktanjaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i think the forex is not a gambling because i know a strategy and i Follow the Analysis and the forex business is a result of the analysis maybe there is a little of luck but the luck is rare.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my forex trading, never take any trading order without analysis. I always try to understand the market condition and to be professional forex trader in future. I believe that if any trader think that forex trading is a gambling then he never survive in forex market in long run.

Member dweet is on a distinguished road dweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is definitely not another form of gambling because with a bit of education you can become an accomplished technical analyst and determine high probability trading positions where you win far more than you lose. If you get into the market without doing any analysis then you're actually gambling.

Member abokhaledelmasry is on a distinguished road abokhaledelmasry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that forex gamble, but is the result of learning and study of the scientific method and the commitment of specific strategies for either gambling is the result of buying and selling for no reason.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ntoed View Post
    there is a lot of indicator and strategy that can help us trading in forex. many of them is so simple, just see the color and we can decide buy or sell or not to trade. but all of them is not perfect, its sometimes give a false signal. i use some of it but i dont like to use it, because i always loss. so i decide to use traping and i think traping is gambling with using money manajement.
    I think, the strategy with the pending order, buy stop and sell stop instead of gambling. It is one of the trading strategy. I often do, especially if there is a high-impact news release. and this strategy works well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 480 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)