+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 480 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the business where you earn moeny its not a gambling. here you have options to earn more or less or if your have no knowledge about this business then you may loose your money. so get training before you start this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Jyoti Jaiswal is an unknown quantity at this point Jyoti Jaiswal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a gambling its a business,those who think it as a gambling will never profit from this business.Here people trade as a traders & want to be best traders & make profit.So, here need only a knowledge,experience,follow the market & be serious give proper time for trading.Without these if you're trading then its gambling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jab we met View Post
    off course if you have earn some money from the forex market then i think you do not need to open more trade because when you open trade with greed you may loss all your money so be careful while trading in the forex market
    trade to serf isi waja se open kerni chahaye jeb apke pass aik clear signal ho wagerna nahi , because ager market amin apko achi opportunity nazer a rehe ho i don`t think k apko wo miss kerni chahaye , lekan ager apo market uncertain lagey then at once change the way of the trading

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andhwrey View Post
    I really still find an answer with this,in my analysis,i really follow markets,but when i had profit,i really want more and greed makes me destroy
    slowly,i think this are some part of gambling,greed
    off course if you have earn some money from the forex market then i think you do not need to open more trade because when you open trade with greed you may loss all your money so be careful while trading in the forex market

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading. Trading is when a trader knows about what he is doing and how he is doing and he also understands different market conditions in different time frames. That's exactly what I try to do. Gambling is to trading in little time frames like 1 and 5 minutes time frame. A gambler depends on his luck but forex isn't always about luck. A trader should trade honestly and with knowledgeable mind.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by burayak View Post
    I think personally that I do transactions in the forex business is a result of the analysis as a basis of reference for determining the decision to open and close positions position so I assume that transactions which I did the results of the analysis rather than just guessing that might lead to gambling .
    If you gamble with your funds in forex trading it might leads to breakdown that will cost you more than the money you lost.
    Rather than gamble with forex, you do rather go do sport betting, where you don't have to put your brain to work, you only do everything and every bet with luck guessing. That is gambling, but trying to guess with forex trading

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex some people believe on only luck and they open trades without knowledge and in result sometimes they get gains too but most of the these are come a cross with loss this is called gambling to open the trade without knowing any thing so please avoid this.

Junior Member Razu is an unknown quantity at this point Razu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is very gambling business. Gambling means greedy a lot of profit. Gambling is bed for trading . Now Forex is very good business for make money online . I just do not gamble .Forex is best money making market.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I think you guessed it, not just the result of the analysis, transaction, my business transactions of foreign exchange is the result of the analysis as the basis of criteria to determine the decision to open or close a position could lead to gambling positions which I personally think it is.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me if we want to trade then we should be able to analyze, because the difference between gambling and trading is the analysis, which, if when you do open positions will then do an analysis that mean you do not gamble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 480 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)