+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 480 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always think that forex is a business and trying to increase my equity every month .. many traders had failed in business because they gamble with their trading accounts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a lot of indicator and strategy that can ply us trading in Forex. numerous of them is so simple, vindicator see the modify and we can end buy or delude or not to business. but all of them is not perfect, its sometimes stretch a simulated communicate. i use whatsoever of it but i don't similar to use it, because i e'er disadvantage. so i decide to use trapping and i reckon trapping is diversion with using money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Most people who make a go at this demanding
    profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably.
    This hard, cold reality is due to several reasons,
    but I'd like to point out one of the most damaging
    of all those reasons. What has guaranteed the
    failure of countless trading novices is the inability
    to see the difference between a "gamble" and a
    "professional trade" .

If you really want to make consistent money in the
    forex market, your methods had better be professional
    and extremely disciplined. No guess work. If you want
    to be entertained, it is better and cheaper to go to
    the movies.

Smart trading involves executing a plan. Do you have
    a plan? If not, then the hard truth is you are gambling.

Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart. Have a plan and execute
    that plan. You can never lose sight of this fact: in order
    to win this game of forex trading, you must last.
    Those who trade smartly last, and those who gamble don't
    last.

Every trader must learn to recognize which is which. In
    your trading style, are you gamling? Or Are you trading smart?

Education is the Key to your success. Get professionally trained,
    and mentored and you will last long in this lucrative profession.
    off course i am trading after wait the market trend and manage money and read the forecast of some good companies like instaforex so i am not a gambler i am a good trader at all

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    most of newbies depended only on indicators because of less knowlegde of experience but in case of gambeling ,,this is done through only in condition of less knowledge and most of newbies do it in beginnign of time

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am doing pure trading of the currency pairs, and hence i believe i am not doing any kind of gambling. Also my trading is not purely depending on the luck, instead i trade with good analysis backed by good money management.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member sohel333 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese jab hum forex treading karna nahi jante tab hme gambling karna hota he .hume malom bhi nahi hota he ke hum gamling kar rahe he to asal hum bina kuch samjhe treading ki jaga gambling karte he

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi jan agr trading main gambling ho to boht sara trader trading ko choar kar baja ga hota lakin trading main koi gambling nahi ha trading ak kasa or boht he acha business ha es laya to main bht zada trading karta hoon or mujaa trading kanrna main kafi maza a rha ha.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Most people who make a go at this demanding
    profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably.
    This hard, cold reality is due to several reasons,
    but I'd like to point out one of the most damaging
    of all those reasons. What has guaranteed the
    failure of countless trading novices is the inability
    to see the difference between a "gamble" and a
    "professional trade" .

If you really want to make consistent money in the
    forex market, your methods had better be professional
    and extremely disciplined. No guess work. If you want
    to be entertained, it is better and cheaper to go to
    the movies.

Smart trading involves executing a plan. Do you have
    a plan? If not, then the hard truth is you are gambling.

Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart. Have a plan and execute
    that plan. You can never lose sight of this fact: in order
    to win this game of forex trading, you must last.
    Those who trade smartly last, and those who gamble don't
    last.

Every trader must learn to recognize which is which. In
    your trading style, are you gamling? Or Are you trading smart?

Education is the Key to your success. Get professionally trained,
    and mentored and you will last long in this lucrative profession.
    bahi jan trading main koi gambling nahi ha trading ak boht he acha or best business ha esi waja sa ot main trading kara hon or boht he achi or best trading kar rha hoon or muija trading main kafi profit be earned ho rha ha.

Senior Member mdfarid is an unknown quantity at this point mdfarid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to say about gambling and treading,i know gambling is very harmful but the trading is a business so i am a trader and i know how can i will prosper in my life by trading.

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is pure black and white. Gambler risk their money based on luck. While trading, they risk their money based on analysis, follow some sets of rule, and also have a backup plan that makes at the end of the day he/she will still come out alive/profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 473 of 480 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)