+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 480 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Most people who make a go at this demanding
    profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably.
    This hard, cold reality is due to several reasons,
    but I'd like to point out one of the most damaging
    of all those reasons. What has guaranteed the
    failure of countless trading novices is the inability
    to see the difference between a "gamble" and a
    "professional trade" .

If you really want to make consistent money in the
    forex market, your methods had better be professional
    and extremely disciplined. No guess work. If you want
    to be entertained, it is better and cheaper to go to
    the movies.

Smart trading involves executing a plan. Do you have
    a plan? If not, then the hard truth is you are gambling.

Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart. Have a plan and execute
    that plan. You can never lose sight of this fact: in order
    to win this game of forex trading, you must last.
    Those who trade smartly last, and those who gamble don't
    last.

Every trader must learn to recognize which is which. In
    your trading style, are you gamling? Or Are you trading smart?

Education is the Key to your success. Get professionally trained,
    and mentored and you will last long in this lucrative profession.
    thank you for the nice information, but i say i am cannot accept Forex is gambling, because if it gambling so no need to learn about Forex trading, no need to earn more experience, just need to invest and wait for luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member surip is an unknown quantity at this point surip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtenam View Post
    trading on forex is little bit similar to gambling. once I started to trade over here I couldn't feel relax.
    I always just have think about the adoption of new and most effective strategy of making profit.
    need for the study of foreign exchange business for novice players like me can find out what legal basis is in forex trading, you can dig up information from books or from the website so that you can return either true or sacred

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far i experienced trading on forex is little bit same to gaming. erst I started to trade over here I couldn't look unbend. I always vindicatory make believe active the acceptance of new and most impelling strategy of making profit.

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    see I am a beginner in forex , still am in learning process so I also gambled a bit earlier but now I seriously trade ..you can make profit from gambling in forex but not much, Therefore for surviving in forex you need to be a skilled trader...

Junior Member rashed_12 is an unknown quantity at this point rashed_12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i this when a trader trade with much analysis and more thinking about this trading is called trader in contrast,a trader trade with no analysis and dont think about the result is called gambling .thangs............

Senior Member Nasim is an unknown quantity at this point Nasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the relation between gambling and trading depends on the money management of trading, it doesn't depend neither on strategy nor system. If any trader maintain/follow tight money management, then if he opens a trade of losses, his balance will be lost in a very little amount, I will recognize this as trading. And if he doesn't follow tight money management, his balance may become totally nil, I will call it gambling.

Junior Member xprt_repon is an unknown quantity at this point xprt_repon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is such like a depends on luck . you may get profit or loss any time . SO it called that is such like a gambling . but don't be worry if do your bussiness properly you must get profit . it is sure . so bro do your business .and profit.

Senior Member sabbiruits is an unknown quantity at this point sabbiruits's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think gambling and trading both are same thing that if you you are trading in forex that is one type of gambling because when you will invest money in forex then you have to depend on your luck that will you be winner or loser.....

Senior Member e001 is an unknown quantity at this point e001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that i am a trader in this trading because i like this and i want to earn from this but i believe many traders earn from gambling.

Senior Member e001 is an unknown quantity at this point e001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually traders use this trading as a gambling and trading i am a traders and i use this Forex as a trading i think that it is suitable for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 480 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)