+ Reply to Thread
Page 772 of 823 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 770 771 772 773 774 782 822 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,720 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Member mostwanted is an unknown quantity at this point mostwanted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If any one loss in Forex after learn and practice, it does not mean that he does not have any idea about Forex. It mean's he need's more knowledge about it and he must practice more and more to be a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mdnahid is an unknown quantity at this point mdnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The some loser after learn the conditions of market for trading business and hole world and broker house Forex trading consistences. in Forex market you need more to success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trading4life is an unknown quantity at this point trading4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that we should if any body is getting some losses after learning the forex then it does not mean that he is poor in forex. its mean that he is in need of some more practice in forex

Senior Member Ahsan Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsan Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm quite sure that no body is perfect, even traders having decades of experience made big mistakes, because no one has full command over Forex. It teaches some great lessons to every one no matter how experience he is. Above are some basic qualities mentioned but a trader need much more than this..

Senior Member mena is an unknown quantity at this point mena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many beginners feel dismayed when price begins to decline Fajova that the price continues to decline may decide to sell a loss and close the deal quickly so as not to increase their losses. And thus become a real loss to the loss because they have

Member mohammed is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did the same thing what you have warned us in your post. I have lost 113$ last month. My dad was so mad at me. He was kind of yelling at me all day, that it's all my fault.

Banned didir88 is an unknown quantity at this point didir88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    get some loses after learn and practice
    in fact, there are many traders got some loses after the learned and got practiced and it happened because they still left some mistakes in their trading until they will learn again with deeply and then they begin make profit with well
    the key is when they have a good willingness to be a good trader they will learn and practice with serious and they do not want waste their time for careless thing, and this cases, they need good patience and discipline for to do it
    please share here your opinion and it will become a good input for us
    This call " process ", all traders must be going through this stage, when the newly engaged in the world of forex trading is certainly some of them assume that trading is easy and only takes a little learning, they will be realized after a loss even margin call ..

Member qasab is an unknown quantity at this point qasab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i learned some new idea about forex then i dont use them directly to my real account by rather i try to practice it in demo account and when i get the positive result then i use it in my trading.

Member mohamed2020 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YES exactly many people do face loss even after learning .. but its not that big deal.. your predictions cannot be correct 100% of time... ther will be certain time when you actually face loss.. so take this as positive,, and make sure you dont repeat your same mstake that made you loss this tym

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey pricey most of the trader create loss in their trading when learning concerning forex market, i presume that they dont learning properly concerning forex for this reason they need create mistake and create loss in trading. thus for correct trading trader will trading in demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 772 of 823 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 770 771 772 773 774 782 822 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)