+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 285 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am student and from poor country and poor family.no other good option i have.that is why i am trading in forex.and i believe that forex can make me rich.doing part time job and earning low profits.happy about this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is right for part timers it is a good way of earning money . In the course of earning money they are able to understand the financial market in its greatest depth , so in earning money as well as in getting knowledge it is helping people specially students.
    Scorpian Trader

Member plkent is an unknown quantity at this point plkent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am like to trade in Forex market. It is really a Profitable business. All of the people can trade on Forex. Maximum people loss their money on Forex. It is only for experience, If want to try for learning Forex he must will get profit from this market. Training is beat way to learn Forex. It too hard without training. But I think that Forex is a addicted business. It is not good for collage student. They can loss their educational speed. On the university level student can trade on the Forex market. and any business man or graduate can trade on Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chikypips View Post
    beginner trader should apply lower risk strategy for the plan. incompetence to run works of analysis should avoid riksk to not to get with loss of account/MC. low target should be applied to avoid higher risk of loss from over trading that should need higher spends on energy and concentration.
    trading in the forex market has a very high risk. we could lose all our money there. therefore we must always make risk management to avoid a big loss or margin call .....

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 7724 View Post
    well come
    in india the college student,business people like this trade because it is profitable business for them.some people not get good profit because they do not get good training and experience.it is tood good profitable business for all
    thank you all
    Main be trading ko es laya like karta hoon k es main mujha profit ka both zadia chance hota han or muja ya forum es laya be passand ha k min part time job karana chata hoon or muja es sa acha or best business ya part time jobs or ko nazar nhi aye is laya min es ko boht passaind ya like karta hoon ya forum baqi sub forums sa acha forum ha,

Member simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love this trade so much. When I was a student, I traded forex all days. I read many book, may strategies about this field. Although this investment is too dangerous, it is so interesting for me. I can trade forex all the time.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without practice and without knowledge there is nothing can be possible here .when u have the experience then u can make the profit but most of the students are coming for make some profit in short time and they are looking for that money as pocket money ..when u have ht target then this been a tough for u coz u have the mental pressure

Junior Member ulfat is an unknown quantity at this point ulfat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i like trade because it help us in earn our pocket money and i think is is very use full for college students and that peoples who are nothing to do he do trade is is very good job

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    han app ki baat bilkul thik ha g forex trading bahot he profit wala business ha es main app ko kafi ziyada profit hota ha es liye sab log es ko join kar rahe hane main khud bhi es se kafi acha profit kama raha houn app ko bhi yahi kahoun ga jo es main ha achi tran se training karen or profit kamayen

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdo22 View Post
    you should not take revenge on the market. Instead, you will lose more if you do this. Market rewards only those who are disciplined and patient. Not those who make their business aggressively and just want to win.
    trading means that we are dealing with yourself.
    because failure often occurs because traders can not control myself.
    thus making them faster to experience emotions and lack of discipline in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 285 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)