+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 285 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Forex trade because Forex trade is the best trade in the world and Forex trade is better then other business. I know Forex is a risky business but it is profitable business too. I am try to become good trader in Forex trade. For this reason i like this trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes when most new trader face lose then there very angry and they want to take back. I think this mentality is not good for trader. I think if you want to be successful trader then you should learn first and control your emotion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Forex trade because Forex is the best online business and Forex is the profitable business. I think if i can use my experience, nice strategy, good knowledge, control greed, with patience and follow trade in news on trading then i must be success. For this reason i like Forex.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some trader are happy to trade 3 hours daily.they are scalper but let me tell you,this is not suitable for me.because no traders can say you can take profits within 3 hours.sometimes it will take long.so patient is they key.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade is very enjoyable. but after big loss, traders are leaving from forex.they hate it.but they forget one things that,they are losing money for their own big mistakes and they should fix their mistakes to get some solution.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i similar this trade because i can acquire extra money with this trade without disturbing my principal mercantilism. regular i spend 4 to 5 hours on this and i am acquisition this trading and i am trusty i can get beautiful profit from this trading.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is offering very good money and quite flexibility in achieving that. Hence i like Forex trading. Also in this business there is no physical asset involved and can be done from any place which the greatest advantage for me and i don't want to loose such opportunity.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by najaf12345 View Post
    hi
    there are both the advantages and disadvantages of trading in the forex. But i know that any one who gives a lot of time and has some good analytical power
    can make god income after some of the losses in the starting.
    yes, I agree. all of the success of many traders, always begins with failure. experience and discipline that makes a trader can be successful in business. I always try to keep discipline, although it is often difficult to achieve.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Day by day i am learning and trading well in forex. I think forex is a real market to make money. But you did not mention which trade system they are use. If you have to mention it if you are thinking to post something. Otherwise how people can understand that what are you talking about.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordance View Post
    after you found your matching strategy forex is more profitable than president salary
    but also there is a long way to road to through that road
    thats right,but remember president or other jobs are not wanted to earn money as their first missions,we are traders are wanted to generate
    money with strategy and planning,and we need others to support that non profit organisations

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 285 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)