+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5114

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Member tariktanjaoui is on a distinguished road tariktanjaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good topic my friend thank you for your advice i am 100% agree with you disciplined at trading is the key to successfly trader in addition we shpould control our emotion well at trading because it's very important if we want to get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think discipline is most important for any business.here we should be more discipline because any fault your account may be blown.we can save our account by following this rule.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nadeem33aslam is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem33aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really appreciate your rules yeh boht achay hain agar hur koi inko follow kuray to loss ke chances boht kum ho jatay hain aur profit chances boht ziada ho jatay hain i salute that person who have do this

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    these rules that you have posted is so important. among them discipline is most important. if you don't emphasise on it, your all rules will be inactive. there are e-book and in this e-book I must look for these 25 rules. and get it by heart.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I discovered that many investors can not meet the guidelines set out there.i agree with all the standards mentioned above in connection with the negotiation of discipline here at Forex trading, you should remember one thing, is that if here we are successful in the Forex market, we must be disciplined, while the market here in the Forex market. For me, I have an important guide that is not too commercial, but I miss the old business.
    I'm fighting to learning 'PRICE ACTION'...

Senior Member khalil464 is an unknown quantity at this point khalil464's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khyal main jo rules ap nay bataye hain forex trading k discipline ko follow karnay ke lye more than enough hain agar en rules pay amal kar dya jaye to ap forex trading main bohat kam loss main jao gay...

Senior Member surip is an unknown quantity at this point surip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tonmoy View Post
    Learning is a actual big allotment of forex trading. It is one of the rules that traders will chase in adjustment to accomplish in accepting profits. I am acquirements to accretion ability about forex so that i can advance in it.
    correct sir as a new trader would have to increase his own knowledge and learn by themselves without having to involve a teacher would make it become an independent trader

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning is a actual big allotment of forex trading. It is one of the rules that traders will chase in adjustment to accomplish in accepting profits. I am acquirements to accretion ability about forex so that i can advance in it.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have given all of Forex rules here but from all of them i prefer that every trader should learn about this market first then they can do trade in this market other wise they will fall in big loss

Banned SAEED is an unknown quantity at this point SAEED's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good information.Always start with a good capital.You must need to control your emotions in trading.Open a trade with good analysis.Also mind it-don't over trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 512 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)