+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 368 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Neither i like to invest most of my capital in forex nor i feel it would be wise to do so, forex is risky and so we must only invest little part of our capital as high risk investment and ohter portion in safer instruments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me bro apna sara capital forex me invest krna is not good because if you are not a experienced then you loss you all investment ,so bro this is not good because forex market have also a many risks,if you are a experienced then increase your balance with forex trading and invest low capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No Way, investing all ur capital in forex trading is foolish in my mind. one should invest in other areas as well as forex is very volatile and there is chance that u could loose all ur money. so i would only invest the money that i can afford to loose and use forex as a fast way to earn more, while keeping in mind that it cand be a fast way to loose all as well.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope if we've sensible winning ratio in forex market as a result of we will take consistent profit then. Forex is therefore it's sensible to check our psychology and improve too therefore if we've our company or stores, we've higher mentality and you have to success.

Junior Member toptrader43 is an unknown quantity at this point toptrader43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we may be doing trading with only one broker consequently we should divide your own funds in two parts. As well as one half money must be in the fund to trade and also one half cash ought to be kept safe for recovery if we got losses.

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I will never invest all my capital in Forex market.
    The simple reason is this that if i start my loosing streaks then i ll fall to the footpath level.
    So its better to invest only that money in Forex which i can afford to loose.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we have good winning ratio in forex market because we can take consistent profit then. Forex is up and down so it's good to test our psychology and improve our psychology too so if we have our own company or stores, we have better mentality.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. we should be able to regulate how much money can we infestasikan in trade. if we are able to control the management and discipline, small infestations can be large. infestation in forex trading is very risky. so we should be able to make good decisions before we lose all our money infestation.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    Uhm, you are true. Forex is crazy, it is really to delete your funds from your bank account. I don't think that it is a good ideal that invest all money for forex market. I invest some in Stock. And some for my business, some for studying and my family too.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's good we do not invest all our money in forex. because if we loss, then all our money vanished. Should we invest in the forex part, and invest some in other areas of business. when our business is a loss, then we still have other investments

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 368 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)