+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 368 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader investment big kary aor Trader pr depend karta hy woh all investment Forex market kay kary ya limit main kary aor Trader ko investment karny chhy aor Trading main Trader ko jo learning karny hoty hy woh kary aor Forex Trading main thek Trading main Trade kar kay Forex Trading say earning kary aor loss main Trader na jay forex trading is very risky business and can sucking all capital shortly, you should avoid to invest all money in forex trading because you can be poor quickly. if you want to earn good income in forex then you need do more practice

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi bikul nahi mai apni all income esmai invest nahi kar sakta hu pr income ka kuch part zarur karunga kyki ye business bahut hi zaida profit k sath bahut hi zaida risky vi hai kabi kabi humri sari acchi anylsis vi fail ho jaata hai esmai...eslia mai ye risk nahi lunga..lekin acchi mangment k sath trade k sath humesa zura rahunga No, if i have so much money, i think i will never invest all my money in forex. I like to have other online business or offline business beside forex trading if i have much money. Then i will have several business and have several sources of income every month. It will be much better for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul aur yai humy karna he parta hai kio k hum daikhty hain yaha par k is field mai humy apna capital pura he daina hota hai kio k hum yaha par apna capital block nahe kar sakty hain is leyay hum is tarah karna parta hai aur bat is ki nahe hoti hai humy bas yaha par kam karna ata ho yai hamary leyay bhut hota hai... sir forex main apna sara capital invest nhe krna chahye q ky forex bhoot risky business ha is main loss bhe ho skta ha forex trading main lalach bulqul bhe nhe karna chahye phly hamain demo main kam kar ky experience gain karna chahye

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not invest some of your capital in forex means you don't believe in the forex business. then what do you expect when doing a post like this??? only waste time and thoughts. You should re-think, for what is active on the forums but will not invest in forex? might just want to earn a few dollars in conducting post, it was very detrimental to your own. Hopefully you are aware with this condition, the risk in all business it happens including forex, if do not want to leave the forex risk better and this forum ...hahhahahaa
    and dont put all the eggs in one basket ok , forex is not the best place to invest all our money because it was a very high risk business if we fail to understand it then we will lost everythings

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Examine all invest in Forex, but are not limited to manual trading. as you know, there are also many opportunities in the Forex. Beautiful, automatic Forex robot can use or maybe you copy the PAMM accounts or investments. in any case, that you deserve more, and then make the type of investment. individual consultations strongly m achieved in Forex.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All investors want to invest large capital for larger operations. Some are thinking of investing all their possessions in this business. However, this is not recommended. The forex is very changeable and can modify its behavior easily. For this reason, it must be invested trying to minimize possible losses. l assume all is invested with in forex however not only for manual mercantilism.as you further more recognize there are many opportunities on forex. you'll be able to use a pleasant forex mechanism otherwise you can use PAMM account,or copy trade.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aggr to forex ki dunia mn survive krna hai to hmesha money management ko mind mn rkhna chahiye orr usko follow bhee krna chahey kbhi bhee poora capital invest na kren kyun ke in future uski zuroor zuroorat parr jati hai utna hee volume increase kren jitna ke apka account bear krr ske ni to wohi ho ga jo 90% forex joiners ke sath hota hai that is not good to invest all your capital in forex. we know that forex is a risky business so here experience and knowledge is the fact.from forex trading have no confirmation that you earn money at the fixed time. so i want to say that investment depend your capital and i want to try invest 70 of my capital that is save i think.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I clearly think yes it�s right that I really don't think that investing all the capital is a clever idea,not only in forex trading business but in any other business.It is better to invest a part of the capital in forex trading business and keep a part of the capital to start again in case of loss but we should always respect the money management rules.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i trade using bonusses only at this time until i certain with my trading skill and with my trading system. I think if i have a good trading skill, i still not invest my all money in forex. Because it will be very risky for me. Invest the money that we afford to lose only in forex trading, do not invest our all saving money in forex absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that when there is the possibility of making good money even with a moderate investment , why to risk all our capital with Forex trading . Instead i keep my money as a backup for investing in case i suffer major loss during trading. If more profit then reinvest part of profit and increase the capital.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ahve been trading forex market for months, i don't have a lot of experience about this market so i don't invest all capital in the forex market. But i will do that if i have a lot of experience and can make profit in this market. and As this market is uncertain so there is a question to lose your money at this market. but for massive profit i can't but think about forex market so, in case of mine i would like to invest all of my capital into this market to get huge profit within very short time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 368 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)