+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 368 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    In this business, the trader must take care of his money. The trader should use a conservative strategy to avoid sharp price changes. Jumps in prices can cause big losses if you work without protection in your investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask me not to make a full investment, because to protect our finances if we experience in the forex loss business because these things can happen, no matter how much money can be lost in an instant if we can't manage and no, I don't ever wanted to invest all my money in one field. nobody even has to invest all of their amounts in the same field because that can be a big risk, so only invest your money in small amounts so that if one task or plan fails then you can balance it from another field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's not good if you are a beginner and you invest all the money because after you learn it then you might experience difficulties if you don't have the capital to trade then just focus on learning first and using all your abilities then you are very sure that you will not lose money and not all of them. I do not think that forex demands your capital. it only requires a little of your capital but demands you your knowledge and experience. if you start trading with low capital it doesn't matter but if you want to stay there then you have to learn forex. and you also need experience that you can get from a demo account.

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisaab se Forex mein ek saath sara capital invets kar dena sahi nahin hain. Kyunki agar humey loss ho jaata hain to dobara se invest karney ke liye capital arrange karna bahut mushkil ho sakta hain. Humey humesha utna hi capital invest karna chahiye jitna ki hum afford kar sakey jissey ki agar loss ho bhi jaye to dobara hum bina kisi problem ke capital invest kar sakey. Shuru shuru mein humey humey hamesha small investment se hi trading start katri chahiye. taki honey wala loss bhi small ho aur hum honey waly nuksaan ko afford kar sakey.

Member Nawaj hussain is on a distinguished road Nawaj hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro forex mai hum apni sari capital laga nhi sakte hai pr capita ka 20 prcnt laga sakte hai ye ek business hai or esy business k jaisa hi kia jaana theek hotta hai..agr aap soch rahe h ki forex mai sari capital use kre to bikul me sahmat nhi hu apke sath ye apke lia nukasan ho sakta hai..forex market business jaisa hai jis trh business mai loss profit hotta hai usi trh forex market me v loss profit hotta hai eslia me apke baat se sahamt ni hu ki humy forex mai sari capital lagni chaiye..ye humre lia risky ho sakta hai..

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya depend karta ha ka hamara forex ma experience kitna ha agar hamara forex ma acha experience ha tu ham achi investment kar sakty ha kio ka agar hamary pas achi investment ha tu ham tab hi market ma survive kar sakty ha.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ham ko her bar as baat ka moqa deta h k ham as mien aye as mien kaam karen aur as mien kamaee ker len agar ham as mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar as ko ye soch kar kaam karna hota h k as ny ham ko moqa dya h aur ham ko as moqa sy feda hasil karna hota h aur ham ko as mien feda hasil kar k as mien kamaee kerna hota h agar ham as mien kaam ker k as mien feda hasil ker lete hien tu ham behtreen tajir khud ko sabit kar sakte hien.

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not now but when my experience is increase then i should think about this because understanding the market condition and spending time is more important for get more assurity about trading and your success also

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes im also investing all my money in Forex to organize my life in a better position. but in two steps one is a principle account where most of the money is invested and the other is to play rough. Where most of the sues are scalping and risking trades and I don't want to invest all the money in this business because forex is a very risky business. I don't know if I can make money in the future and I am just starting this business so I think it will be dangerous for me.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Well if i have in my hand strong profitable strategy which is proven over a month then i will think of investing all my money in Forex trading. Since i believe then with little effort i would be able to make more money and reach my goal soon. But without a winning strategy in hand investing all money is a foolishness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 368 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)