+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 368 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee nahi forex tradign karne ki liye ham jante hai ke yaha par investment karna parte hai lakin agr ham chaiye ke yaha par traded ko ham jab bhi kare to hame yaha par apne sare amount ko is market me investment nahi karte hai kuk is se hame agr apne traded me loss bhi hoti hai to pura hi ho jaye gi , is liye kam money ko hi yaha par invest karna chaiye .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex once is that its a strategy game for me. I love strategy games that's how I want to achieve things in life via strategy. Second I like fast money and the challenge that come along with it. And the more I loss the more I want to learn more about forex. that's why its important for me to study forex. for me forex is my future. and Totally not recomended..we all need to remember the message from a warren buffet, "you should never put all your eggs in one basket" .. it means that this form of investment should not be placed on only one area, but in some other areas that could benefit us, our work in the office was also can be regarded as a form of investment .. at least we still have a "crutch" to prop up the cost of our living.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i accept to say that i accept never anytime invested my absolute money in forex because you accept to accept some advancement affairs , if you'll apart some trades and you'll apart your accomplished basic afresh you accept to accept some money so that you can alpha the barter already again. you should not invest all the money you have you can invest your reserve money the main reason is Forex treading market is highly risky market and Do not invest your whole capital. Always invest Some of the part of your capital. If you lose it then again you would have money to invest more. But f you are investing the whole capital then there will be no chance to invest again.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would never do that,,, we need a money management plan for our life matters as well as for the forex....better money management means reducing the risks...how we are reducing risk by putting all our own things to invest.... and it is very risky place of business it is hard to say i will invest my all money or not , i have invest good amount of money in this business now i do not think that i need to invest more may be in future i will think about it .

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must say investing your whole capital in forex at a time is the biggest foolishness because you even don't know that you will get profit or you may face some big loss , so i can advise all don't invest your all capitals in forex trade . and i think i like to invest all my capital because it will be big and can make good profit but if i make profit i will withdraw fast and trade again with my capital.but ther are trader not like to trade with all capita but deposit half capital and let half to not lose all the capital

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think this if good option to invest all of our money in Forex ..if we having a good system for trading then we should use 40-50% assets for the first time and rest of this should for back up trading ..as a trading career we have to prepare for bad situation . and it will be very taught decision that i will invest all of my capital in forex because i have find this business some think like profit and loss . i have calculate of my last two month trade and i saw that my profit is not enough.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    waqai forex aik aisa kaarobar hai jo bohat saaray pesey peda kere ga, lekin kaarobar bhi aik khatrah hai jo ziyada hai, jis raqam se hum aik lamha mein jasakte hain. mein aik naya kaarobar kholon ga jo mere account mein kuch hai to sirf is soorat mein mehfooz hoga. aur yaqeenan nahi. hum jantay hain ke ghair mulki currency mein tijarat khatrah hai. . aur isi wajah se mein ny apna sara sarmaya yahan nahi lagaya. mein apni sarmaya kaari ko bohat saari sarmaya kaari siton par rakhna pasand karta hon. mein kisi ko bhi nasiyaat nahi karta hon ke forex trading mein apna sara capitul daal day

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main apko bilkul bhi yeh recommend nai karoon ga kyun kay sara capital forex trading main invest karen kyun kay forex trading eak bohat acha business honey kay sath sath eak bohat dangerous business bhi hai yeh kab turn lay lay apko nahi pta is liye zaroor sochein.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you that we must make our investment in various market as we can trade Forex with small money so we does not need to make all investment in this business as it very risky and hey due until now im the new trader in forex market so i have invest my own capital for trading in forex market, I presume that in future i must invest all of my capital for trading in forex market cause by invest big amount trader can become profitable trader in forex market.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not, indeed forex is a business that will generate a lot of money, but business is also a risk that high, the money we could have gone in a moment. I will open a new business that is safe for just in case if there is something in my account. and of course not.. we know that trade in forex is risk.. and that's why i didnt invest my all capital here.. I prefer to put my money in many investment sites. I dont advise any one to put all his capitol in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 368 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)