+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 462 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex really a gamble ?

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true friend will be a true forex gamble when you do open position without having the basic knowledge and basic forex you do not have enough tools of analysis of market movements when you open the position and motion estimation chart after you've just opened until you close the position, but if you trading with an adequate knowledge of trading and analysis are correct, then forex trading is not gambling, although there remain two possible loss or profit and Forex has by no means been a bet and can never be a bet. Forex trading may be a trader and a trader is what we might have confidence for our every day currency. If you are taking forex as a trader you'd haven't any reason to feel sorry as a result of you'd pay time knowledge regarding it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it is gambling too. As long as you buy/sell on something what will happen in the future (S/L + T/P) this always is kind of gambling.... but trading is an so much nicer word. And using Indicators and Systems.... Anyweay, doesnt matter what it is its about makin money so who cares. Important thing is to read Disclaimer first, of course my dear in fact I believe that forex can be a gambling when we use it as a gampbling and when we trade without knowledge and without analysis , but if we make the managemenet and do right analysis we can make profit without gambling on management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi forex sirf air sirf her had tak business he hai aur is me her tarha ka he kam hota hai aur chalta hai bhot saray he log is me anay k bad sub say pehlay samjhty hain is ko pher is me strategies ko test karty hain aur kam karty hain lehaza is me hume khyal rakhna b bhot he zrori hak hum lalach na kare bus kam ko seekh kar chalay. Forex trading is not gamble. We work here, and all we need to do is trading, just like trading in other business, we dont do gambling. Forex trading can give us profit or income every month, but gamble will never can give us profit or income every month consistently. So forex and gamble is really different

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is not at all about gambling and it is a gamble only for the traders who trade without study and analysis and they loose money.Forex is trading with proper study and analysis and result of all the hard work which a trader needs to do to make profits. sin fact, for me I actually think ome people say that forex is gambling, because it contains high speculation. I think, all the business it is also speculation. if we think, life is too speculative, if not succeed is to fail. so, we better concentrate on trading only. This is a business not a gambling.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, forex is not gamble, because there are many traders who success in forex able to make consistent profit and take this business as their career. If forex a gamble, we can't make consistent profit not matter how lucky we are. We dont use our luck only in forex, but use our knowledge, trading skill and trading strategy to make profit gambling is a negative word for forex ... trade is a very respectable and honorable field and we work here, not gamble ... it has our hard work, our days and nights and our efforts .. don't consider it gambling please, don't insult our hard work and efforts

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders are losers always think that Forex trading you need to be smarter on it such as gambling and the big mistake because they do not understand what is going on within the market and rely only on luck and they always find them from losing all their money and how well we are trying to trade with the analysis and money management in this trade, so we did not find it on a game and we do not rely on luck in this trade as it seeks to analyze the circuitry either

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein app k thread se agree nae krun ga jahan tak mera kheyal he Forex trading aik proper business he agr app is ko proper business ki trah kro ge to app k leay boht khuch he is business main lakin agr app is ko ik proper business ki trah nae krtay to app k leay is main khcuh nae he. Forex is not at all about gambling and it is a gamble only for the traders who trade without study and analysis and they have only one aim that they want to get rich over the night but most often they lose very badly.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion, forex is a good business and a good job, because the forex can provide proift in large numbers and be consistent, but the result of foreign exchange will be determined by the skills of our trade. and comfortably for me Forex is ordinal job, I do similar all the mart noesis and activity I've done. I do revel trading and I can manage it with all otherwise things I bang to do. However on big info relinquish like New plate income for greenback or speeches from Fed are copernican information, also HPI for GBP is big. I rail those tidings hair and catch what markets are doing and hunting for opportunities to get in trades.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you re right. we cant blindly depends all the time in luck when we are in forex trading world. Since the patterns are (almost) repeat it self we can predict the motion of chart. We need more than luck in forex trading. And I agree with you also that this learning is hard if we will up to our real skill in trading.
    and Yeah, I truly imagine so. k it is because the need of knowlege as group handle the trample as a gamble. as they fair believe that trading is by adventure as if we shifting it is because of bad luck and if we win it is also because of cracking phenomenon. right finance is required in forex and null added. When their finance smooth because of losses so they soon became discomfited and move the craft soon.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that forex is not a gamble and that you can learn to become a good forex trader if you wish to. Forex trading for most of us is a career that we have chosen to grow on. It is really a personal choice, what you see forex to be. and traders are those who actualy take their time, learn and educate their selves. Traders do know there is a risk and they build their trading on risk management, analisys etc. that is why traders have looses but they have winings as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 462 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)