+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 462 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex really a gamble ?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sam07 View Post
    Yes, mere hisaab se Forex gamble hi hain. kyunki ismey honey waley profit ya loss ki surety nahin di jaa sakti. Ismey bahut kuch luck ke upar bhi depend karta hain. kai baar bahut achesy se market strategy samajhney ke baad bhi loss ho jaata hain aur kai baar bahut jyada profit bhi ho jaata hain. Forex poori tarah se market ke upar depend karta hain. Forex ke under hum prediction to kar saktey hain lekin profit ya loss ko lekar kisi bhi type ka commitment nahin de saktey.
    me is baat se agree nahi karta kyunki jo log forex ko poori studies ke sath karte hai, sare technical aur fundamentals ko padne ke bad trading karte hai unke liye isme risk bahut kam rehta hai aur profit ke chances zada ho jate ai, to unke liye forex ek gamble nahi hota..gamble unke liye hota hai jo ki bina analysis ke trading karte hai
    kbhi kbhi trading ek aisa turn le leti hai jo ki hme smjhne me mushkil ho jati hai aur isi vjh se hmari strategy fail ho jati hai..aise moment pe aake lgne lg jata hai ki han ye ek gamble hi hai..agr lg gy ato lg gya nhi to nhi..lekin fir bhi hume isme kaam krte rehna chahiyr kyuki ye hume profit to deta hi hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gambling is another thing and forex is another thing. traders who don't know about forex and they only trade without basic knowledge they actually risk gambling and pro traders analyze it first and then take a position called business. And there is no Forex unlike gambling with countries putting a very, very large size on an account if prices are reversed by almost 10 points for example, visited by margin when this is a bet, but also the forex market always needs a bit of luck Vtgd traders analyze the market well up and running in the good field but lost the deal and this is due to bad luck, not failure in the analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Comfortable for me Forex is a normal job, I do all the same sounds and activities that I have done. I have fun trading and I can manage it with all the other things I want to do. But on big info releases like new plat revenue for the greenback or speech from the Fed is Copernican information, also HPI for the big GBP. I reviled the news hair and caught what the market was doing and looked for opportunities to trade.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to trade with experience, skills, knowledge so that we can become good traders here and also we can make lots of money here. If we do without this skill then it will be a gamble. and you are absolutely right. Although luck plays a role in forex, it's mainly about knowledge and experience. with knowledge you know when to start trading and when to exit. with your experience developing an instinct where you only know the right time to start or exit a trade. in gambling you never know what will happen next but in forex you can predict movements with a fair percentage of accuracy.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex and gambling are different things. Forex is a legal business, not gambling. Forex is a currency business in which one currency exchange with another currency through any broker. Trillions of dollars are traded every day on the Forex market and that is why many people think it's like gambling but their concept is totally wrong. Because Forex is a legal business, that is why many traders invest their unemployed money in Forex rather than the stock market.

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, mere hisaab se Forex gamble hi hain. kyunki ismey honey waley profit ya loss ki surety nahin di jaa sakti. Ismey bahut kuch luck ke upar bhi depend karta hain. kai baar bahut achesy se market strategy samajhney ke baad bhi loss ho jaata hain aur kai baar bahut jyada profit bhi ho jaata hain. Forex poori tarah se market ke upar depend karta hain. Forex ke under hum prediction to kar saktey hain lekin profit ya loss ko lekar kisi bhi type ka commitment nahin de saktey.
    me is baat se agree nahi karta kyunki jo log forex ko poori studies ke sath karte hai, sare technical aur fundamentals ko padne ke bad trading karte hai unke liye isme risk bahut kam rehta hai aur profit ke chances zada ho jate ai, to unke liye forex ek gamble nahi hota..gamble unke liye hota hai jo ki bina analysis ke trading karte hai

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a bet but those who lose money in it will only say it as a bet because they do not know how forex works, because of their lack of knowledge investing and losing and consider forex as a bet, but it is completely wrong. and I would never think that forex trading is gambling. Forex trading requires great skills and abilities in trading to make a profit. different from gambling that relies on luck to win. if we equate to forex trading gambling, I'm sure we will be destroyed

9. The Following User Says Thank You to balla For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-15)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much for the subject that I have used so much at the moment I am a beginner I cannot tell you that I hope in the future and I cannot remember if the word is stingy and in fact I do consider forex trading as a business , not gambling. many people assume that forex trading is gambling, they don't really know the truth. just make a negative opinion about forex trading. actually this is only business.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-15)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course forex can be a business or gambling business depending on how you actually do it. When a trader puts his trade in the wind of luck, business becomes gambling but for a trader who analyzes the market with trading knowledge, forex is a real business and it's not a bet but you can play with your luck. You have to choose and you have full control over it . if someone wants to bet then he wants to risk all his money only for stability of 10-20 pips if 10-20 appears then his money will double otherwise he will become zero this is your choice but there are gamblers who can stay in the market

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-15)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading business is a very large business and has the potential to get many benefits and in a short amount of time. Maybe for a short time in making a lot of money identical to gambling. while forex is a business that is based on the exchange of currencies used in countries around the world. and Forex is not gambling, we don't use our luck just to make money in this business. if forex gambles, then no body can get success here. Forex is not a gamble but a business. many people who have succeeded in this business use their expertise, and I want to be one of them

15. The Following User Says Thank You to silsilah For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 462 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)