+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 530 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Time or Money - Which is important for Forex beginners?

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To ask which is important it's off the mark, I guess. No one is born as a surgeon, or a record-breaking runner, or any achievement including trading. So time is something which is always there whether you like it or not. Now money, you shouldn't aim for it in the beginning. Just imagine you just now a bow and an arrow less than an hour, and compete in a tournament for a $1 million. Most likely, you'll end up shooting the jury.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex needs first to the time initially to learn the subject pattern, a good long time and read lots of books and topics Mufadhthm begin the application Matalmh account trial long enough and feel that he became well and able to deal with the real account at this time needs a capital good start it but Aansah be first deposit large because most Forex traders are losing their first account because of the emotions and greed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, both are important too. Then as beginner, time is good element for knowing about forex market. Without time its not possible to practice and achieve knowledge about forex trading. My suggestion, should be first choice time and second choice money as beginner. i think time is more important a newbie needs to give more time on learning profit will come with a passage of time trading is an art it will come with knowledge and after Knowledge you will be able to do will in forex market so don't goo for money money will come to you when spend time on learning and get appropriate knowledge of trading

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time or money dono sa trading hote ha gar ap ka pass money ha or time nhi ha too trading kon kara ga trading money to nahi kara ge trading too ap he karan ga or gar ap ka pass time ha or money nahi ha to phar be ap trading nahi kar sakta es laya trading karana k laya money be darkarr hone chaya or time be pahr ap trading kar satka han or achi or buri trading to ap ka bus main ha wo ap ko pata k ap na achi traidng kasa kaani ha ..

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both of them are important. but I think k begginers ko pehla time pr dihan dena chahiya fir money per. because how much you will learn you will be able to get profit soon. Money is not as much important as if you have money but no learning then you will loose all of your money soon. so give time to learning. in forex trading you can work here with low investment also. wese to dono chaizen he important hane par ham log jo hame time ko itni value nahi detey hane ham to bas money ko he ziyada value detey hane kioun k ajj k door main money ki he value sab se ziyada ha money ho gi to time app ka ho ga na

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both are equally important in day trading. However, as a beginner, we must be trained to become a successful trader and it takes time and discipline. This takes work and effort.Being a successful trader also requires consistency. Before we can be a consistent trader, we need a plan. Without a plan, there is no way to measure what consistency is. We must develop our trading plan, prove it on a demo account, and stick to it after we begin trading live. To be a successful trader we must have these critical characteristics such as discipline and teach-ability.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbie ko apna ek manual ananysis banana chahiye chahe wo galat hi kyun na ho main bhi starting mein aisa karta tha par jab mera profit hota tha to mere ko kafi khushi hoti thi kyunki tab main newbie tha aur aaj main kafi achchi trade sikh gaya hoon is forum ke karan kafi kuch sikha hoon yaha se as my opinion both are important for a trader because if a trader have lots money but its time not going good then he will have suffer from huge loss but if a trader having both going well means time and money then he will be in profit and profit

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think both time and money are very important parts of Forex business. If you have money but don't have time to trade then its not a good for Forex business because the Forex needs time also as well as the money. if I speak from my experiance because I am concerned, I think the money is not so important for the new d�butants.le time may be the premier.parce it is very important and since we are new in Forex, I think we need to learn about the methods. we can be a professtional traders, I think the benefits will be more important alors.bon luck to all and we must always think positive.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in essence both are equally important components, time and money are equally important. us without the right time when entering the market will certainly be at a disadvantage, but with no money we can not do the forex trading business. so both should be utilized as quickly as possible. For newbie the money is more important because every trader want to be getting more profit but this is a advises not look how much profit you earna look at points per day that is the necessary after you will make lots of money

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that both time and money are important for a forex beginners, because first of all, they need to invest some time and try to learn forex trading well and get a good knowledge about forex market...and then they need to apply that knowledge effectively and try to make a good profit with forex trading...but time is more important at starting, because if you gave more time to learn about forex trading, then you will get a good result in future.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 530 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)