+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 530 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: Time or Money - Which is important for Forex beginners?

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyaal s dono bohat important aur essential factors hai forex trading main survive kernay k liye jin k bina koi bhi newbie ya koi bhi trader is main stay aur survive nahi ker sekta time to dena hi perta hai kisi kaam ko seekhnay k liye is k baghair to aisa mumkin nahi hai aur is k elawa money k baghair bhi aap trading nahi ker sektay ... The two are important for forex traders just as they are for other human beings.A forex trader will need to make money so as to have rewards for his efforts in the market.He will also need time to enjoy the money he has made. A trader will equally need money to aqcuire proper training and materials to start trading as well as to make deposit to brokers.So also he will need time to do proper analyzis of the market before entering a trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the time is more important than money. because first thing you must learn how to become success in the market. you will have to spend some time in demo trading as well. so first don't target any profit but try to become a successful trader. once you can make some profits in demo , you can invest some money and get profit I think time. because of time before you can invest your money in forex investment you really need to study the investment to find out how far you can go in a trade before you actually can invest your money so I think the time came first then the money goes after a time that is based on comprehension

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we are thinking in the forex certainly is money and its turnover is very fast, I went into business as a forex beginner course to get the money so I had to have more pocket money to be able to invest and trade memulain only one goal for the can make money and money .. i think that right time and right money = you can win to big profit in Forex market ,so time or money both important the you can use the right time and learn to Forex trading then you can gather experience so this experience get to big success so must need time and utilize for the beginner.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank for this good thread. I think that the time is very necessary in beginning. Because, we must spend a lot of time with learning. When we are good learning we can trade easily and with a little capital we can earn more money. But if we have a lot of money with bad learning, I think it is so risky. As it is famously known that time is money so both time and money are important for a trader and it depends in what direction a trader spends his time and how he utilizes his time which has a impact on the outcome of his trades.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically invest time for beginners should be the first step by reading books or watching videos for experts traders then practice more and more by demo accounts, you will get the enough experience which makes you good trader in this market . I believe this because the capital will determine everything in forex, the amount of capital a trader is more likely to succeed in the play, but with a small capital loss at the time we are all going to end, because none of the traders who have never experienced losses ..

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think time and money dono hi bahot jaruri fir b time jyada important h kyu ki aapne forex sikhane jyada time ni diya aur trade karenge money chahe jitani ho loss ke chance jyada h.agar knoladge h toh aap earn kar sakte h agar money ni h toh form se earn kar sakte h lekin agar money h lekin gyan ni h toh loss hi loss h so i think time is very important then money A beginner should worry more about time rather than money, until he/she has sufficient skills to trade proficiently. There is no need to worry about money when one lacks the tenacity and skills to trade forex. Time is a factor every new trader should learn to utilize prudently and efficiently.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners, time is more important. You need to spend nearly an hour daily in the forum inorder tounderstand it. It is a slow process to understand it. It has taken me nearly three to four months to undertsand the basics but still i am not perfect. So rater than chasing money, spend a litle more time and you will earn more in early time. The time is very important fact in forex.because without perfect time our trades can give us loss.if you manage to open position at perfect time then i am sure you will get perfect profits and perfect pips in trading in the markets !!

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time and money both of them are important for forex trading. Without investment we can not involved in forex trading. The more time we devote in forex the more we can gain in forex. Because to do forex trading business at first we need to learn trading techniques. well as for me both time and more are very important in the forex trading but at first we really need more time to pay concentration then when we are very much okay in trading we can know think about getting money to invest in the forex trading so i think time is first to be consider in the forex trading all day

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex rading k liye jo first priority hai wo sirf time hai kyu k aap jitna time isay dy gy ye utna hi aap ko experience aur knowledge return keray ga jo kisi bhi trader ki first priority hoti hai us k baad money ka number aata hai kyu k money k bagahir bhi trading nahi ki jaa sekti is liye doo apni apni jaga important hai... Beginners is the essential knowledge and essential experience because the shipping time is important to be able to help them start their practical training and experience and also from the market failures just choose TIME

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for the forex beginners time is more important than money kyu k ager aap time laga k trading seekh ly gy aur forex k baray main knowledge gain ker ly gy to phir aap ko paisay kamanay main koi khaas mushkil paish nahi aay gi thats why time is more important in other words experience is very important... If to make more profit in Forex trading we need to choose more money or more time, then i too go with more money only. Because at-least with more money i can have enough free margin to wait for the price to return and fill my order with green pips. So in Forex it seems money is more important than the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 530 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)