+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 530 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Thread: Time or Money - Which is important for Forex beginners?

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good opinion, friend. I think, far more important at the time. You better invest your time, rather than having to lose your money. You must be able to take the time to learn forex trading to be consistent. after that, you can invest your money in trading. I think this is safer. and For beginners on Forex, time is more important because they need to read a lot of things about Forex, and they need to practice for a long time so they are ready when they put real money on Forex. Money is only the second more important because if you put real money if you are not ready, then you will lose it all. So we must give more time to study first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time is very important for forex traders. If a trader spends his time well in the forex market, then the trader has good experience and the trader knows a lot of things. When a trader gets good experience the trader benefits from this market. and Both are important for those who start Forex Trading. The first time is more important than money. Because learning Forex Trading is a time-consuming task. One cannot become an expert overnight. To learn forex fully, you must consult with many sources of knowledge and need time. I think every day 2 to 3 hours should be given to learn forex trading. Money is the second, when you get full knowledge then you are confident and can invest in forex with confidence. Your loss opportunities are low at that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery fanciful me dono he is important hain laqin agr zaida forex trading business ko zaida when dain gay jb ap ko is kay bary i zaida sy zaida knowledge of results ho jay ga tb ap is sy achi revenue from kar saty hain.jb ap kay pas is ka ho to ap bhot acha experience fortunately the results of kar saty hain.is forex trading business time or money dono zarori hain. and I think that time is very important for new forex traders. They should not waste their time. If they give it is important to get money rather than time. Because they are new forex traders in forex they must give learning time to take advantage.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For beginners time is like a big or big dilemma because every beginner in this domain tries to rush during the learning process so he can benefit. Personally I've been through it, I rushed to learn the basics & jump into trading which eventually caused losses after losses, so I went back to learning very slowly & took my time for that & the last thing I think about now is profit. Personally I think time is far more important than luck in forex for all beginners in this domain, profits will come eventually after you become good enough after learning everything you need.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to invest money in forex trading to get profits but it is very important for new traders to give the right time to trade forex because new traders need to learn and for learning we need to give time and attention to forex and forex trading the main factors are the imaginative rakhna parta ha our time our money is the main factor hain the main success of our forex at 2 chesoo par bahut depends on the card ha lihaza yes the dono factor is important ha ha ha we toor par bigginners ko at dono chesoo par bah bahut focus because chahiay

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think time and money are equally important in Forex because today but when we get bonuses from forums for trading then i think money is not that important but yes for trading it is the main element for trading and not having money will result in no trading . and i think both of them are important for trading.some people say time is another important say money.but according to my factors experienced is necessary.better says spending time to learn more about trading then investing to make money

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be honest both are very very important for forex traders. This is not only important for beginners but also the most experienced traders and when you grow old in this business you will understand that a balance is needed to make the forex market pay off. Be careful not to count money or time and learn the art of money management. and time and money are important when trading on the Forex market but because there is no time you can use Forex robots to trade if you have enough money to trade, but you have to make sure you choose a good robot when you want to invest big money.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The exact word about time and money is really very important for the Newbie in the Forex market and you must have time to gain knowledge and also beginner's money to start trading and market access and For beginners, time is more important than money. because without knowledge any money invested will be burned. so beginners must spend as much time as possible to learn forex first. once they become masters in their education and commerce money will be important to them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both of them are very important ... if we give more time in trading then we can get more and more money from it ... and we can become experienced with the passage of time and make more money from it ... time makes you experienced and experience makes humans perfect ... by spending a lot of time on forex you can make a lot of profit and become successful. and produce then you will lose all your moeny immediately so give time to learn in forex trading you can work here with investment also time to learn forex time is the basic thing for forex and we must focus on removing good profits.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is true, so it is recommended that a beginner should take advantage of the time to continue to study and observe the market so that we will become great traders, and we can achieve profits with it and most importantly we do it patiently and calmly. and Time is more important than money at the initial level. It depends on how much time we spend studying Forex business and understanding Forex trading. After that money is also important because without investment we cannot make a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 530 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)