+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 LastLast

Thread: what is the best time frame for forex trading?

Senior Member Bever is an unknown quantity at this point Bever's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are a beginning Forex trader you are probably feeling a little bit lost or overwhelmed by all the information on the internet regarding Forex. There is a lot of genuine and very relevant information out there on trading strategies and on trading psychology and money management. However, there .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned johnny english is an unknown quantity at this point johnny english's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are plenty of time frames that can be used for day trading. The most common ones are the 1 minute, the 3 minutes, the 5 minutes, the 15 minutes or even the 30 minutes.
    The 1 minute time frame is not very good. Since youll always pay a 3 or 5 pips spread in Forex, most of the times the 1 minute period doesnt offer you much opportunities. This time frame is too small in order to avoid all the noise, and in order to find good intraday trends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mababa is an unknown quantity at this point mababa's Avatar
    Thanks
    That depends on the kind of trader you are. If youre a day trader you need to use a short time frame in order to capture the small trends in Forex. If youre a swing trader or investor, you need to use larger time frames, in order to capture the biggest swings in Forex

Senior Member nana12 is an unknown quantity at this point nana12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many trader choice small time frame for trading they thinks that it is more profitable rhen long term trade ,because they want to catch every market movement and they want to earn huge amount of pips in a day

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading ka laye koi best time nahi ha. market apni marzi sa kisi be waqt oper neche hoti rahti ha.
    but jab market ka dayta ayna hota haagr us waqttarde ki jaye to best ha kyon ka us waqt market
    ja to oper jayti ha ja pher neche ayti ha agarhum daytea ko smj kar trade karye to hum ache dollar
    earn kar sakte ha.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding being a very profitable forex trader we don't really have a best time in trade because we can trade all day provided we can get a clear signer from our strategy but i think the very best way to be a profitable forex trader is to always get a clear signer and confirmation

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me The time scale used will greatly affect the decisions you must take. Using the time scale depends on the type of trading you whether Long Term or Short Term. Long Term (long-term.
    The period is used daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly. Advantages:
    - No need to monitor price developments every day.
    - Slightly reducing transaction commission or spread (the difference between the selling / buying) to be paid.
    - Analysis unhurried so it can be more accurate.
    disadvantages:
    - Large price movements that need security funds.
    - There may be a loss for a long time.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me its 1 hour.. Its fast while you will have plenty of time to think about your trade.. I like this time frame to trade because I am an intra-day trader.. And I think this timeframe suits me best.. And also whenever I found any Moving Average crossovers or any chart pattern or ever candlestick patterns.. it works..
    Searching Myself...

Member sana_iiml is on a distinguished road sana_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in forex trading and i start trading with little knowledge about forex trading. I have know 15 minutes time frame is the best for trading. I hope i will be a successful trader when i understand more about forex and i get my success.

Banned agie is an unknown quantity at this point agie's Avatar
    Thanks
    all the time is actually good enough to trade it all depends on the individual trader, but there is a time sessions lively so pergerkan price changes more quickly than any other time, such as the American market session, europe, asia and the other, his usual shortly after opening of the sessions at certain hours sehngga time clock is a better time for trading

11. The Following User Says Thank You to agie For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)