+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 252 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2511

Thread: Forex trading is an Art or Science?

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is a business that requires extensive knowledge. not only to the extent of the problems of the world economy, but more than that. safety factor, politics can also affect the price movement that occurs, so we should be able to respond wisely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex market is related to Finance and economics but yes trading is of course a art to execute and the traders ,who knows that well can make a good impact in this field.For that a confidence and discipline is needed .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forex is neither nor science , it is business administration and commerce , because most of the business rules are involved in it and it needs alot of strategies and analysis which is only made in business and can only be learnt, if we follow business and economic......

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are different techniques used by the forex traders and these techniques and studies are a science but the application of these techniques is an art. Well we can produce best results by applying these scientific techniques in an artistical manner.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know if forex trading as art or science, I just know that it is a good way to make good income and I will take advantage of it. Looking at forex as an art or a science is a way of putting a kind of restriction to it. We should be free and flexible in the forex trading process.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    What you think forex trading is, it is an Art or more like Science. In my view as good forex trading is based on scientific analyis it is a Science.
    for technical and fundamental analysts then forex trading is a science. but in my opinion, forex trading more towards art than science. the art in management of information and emotion. manage all of trading fund owned so they can continue to grow and profit, and can maintain these gains until the end.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no hidden things in forex and it is the name of the art and you should have some good knowledge to learn about this art to use it at proper way so that you should get some good experience from this art.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a good subject Forex is both art and science and economie.comme I am a trader must have good trading skills and abilities and it should have the art of forming a profitable trading plan make profitable trades.At same time, it is a science that requires appropriate calculations regarding exploits, much to the size and cost trades.et then this is not a science fuse.et all that we can learn it's just we have lots of experiance in the field.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know if forex trading as art or science, I just know that it is a good way to make good income and I will take advantage of it. Looking at forex as an art or a science is a way of putting a kind of restriction to it. We should be free and flexible in the forex trading process.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is a business that is based on something scientific. therefore we have to trade with the rational. I do not consider forex as much art as the art is dominated by emotional factors, and if it is applied in forex trading then we will get a failure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 252 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)