+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 175 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1750

Thread: Explain Expert Advisors & indicators Which Are The Best ?

Senior Member Dr-Maged is an unknown quantity at this point Dr-Maged's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my point of view i think that you must first know the difference between them . expert advisors make your work automatic without your great attention while indeicator shows you the way that you should take to get the highest profits and some people prefer manula work as me . good luck my friend and have a nice time with forex trading in this great forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kkoulwa is an unknown quantity at this point kkoulwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex trading has come a long way, it is the indicators that first came, and after the using it, some coders are now making it to automates the trading principles that it is the using as a manually, that is the way the expert advisors( robots) comes into plays. There are many forex markets programs as well really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert advisor aur indicator mein sabse bada antar ye hai ki indicators ek set value ko calculate kar ke market ka condition indicate karta hai jabki expert advisor ek software hota hai jo ki different indicators ke parameters ko use kar ke taiyaar kiya jata hai, isliye kisi bhi ek indicators se jyada effective hota hai par is par bhi hum blindly faith kar ke trade nahin kar sakte hain hamein apna strategy hin follow karna chahiye iska guidence jaroor le sakte hain.

Banned dannnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point dannnyboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear friend i think that , very good and very good thing earning more and more from forex on line business if trader are have good experience on forex business so it is very good and very simple for earning more and more money from forex business..

Senior Member king117 is an unknown quantity at this point king117's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara hesab ma hamy trade ki website ap mobile pe bhi open ker sakte ho but cell ki screen per sab feature aik saat ni ate to mrer khyal me computer pe kaam kerna acha bhi hay or easy sa kar sakta ha.

Senior Member jalil9014 is an unknown quantity at this point jalil9014's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is not the best, but if you should decide to use send EA EA, because I believe it's much check in trading, and the indicator is the said as trading practice, so it is turn to use less E.A. trading, since we only need to set it as only then we can depart.

Banned nguyentuanbo is an unknown quantity at this point nguyentuanbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    An expert advisor is a kind of software that does the trading for us automatically, is going you trade manually with one may want uspe trust nahi karna ak price action trade hu aur manual trading karna hi pasand karti hu. Hum sirf aapni help le sakte hai jaise koi weekly pivot ,While an indicator only points us to where it thinks the market trading me indicators ki thori bahut.

Banned ranbows786 is on a distinguished road ranbows786's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicatores are best then exepert adviser ku k indicatores humy direction btaty hai or exepert adviser outomatically tading system hai they outomatcally buy and sell jo galt b ho sakti hai mujy indicator best lagty hai mainy during trading boaht say indicatores use kiy hai moving average is the best indicator but hum in dono per 100% belieeve nahi ker sakty yr true b ho sakty hai orfals b

Banned jungfx100 is an unknown quantity at this point jungfx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    bust the traders as human will have to play with his own wisdom before pleng the trading .hum sirf aapni trading me indicators ki thori bahut help le sakte help le sakte hai jaise koi weekly pivot indicator hai ji support and resistance banata hai.

Senior Member flashfx is an unknown quantity at this point flashfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally i don't like to use any ea in my account and i love to do manual forex trading after all but you must provide substantial capital therefore EA or expert advisor is tool to control our transaction automatically that but we should be able to find a robot that proved profitable. due to the fact one does not understand exactly what the position is going to be done by our robot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 175 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)