+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 175 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain Expert Advisors & indicators Which Are The Best ?

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An expert advisor is a kind of software that does the trading for us automatically. While an indicator only points us to where it thinks the market is going, you trade manually with an indicator. NO one may want to tell you to use a particular indicator or expert advisor. BUt for indicators, you may just check the Automated trading Section of this forum dpsro ka mashwaray se hamay itna hi chalna chahiye jitna hamay thek and sahi lagay kio ka agar ham har chez and har indicator dosro ka bataya howa use karay gy tu hamay khud se kabhi be kuch karny ka moqa nhi mily ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FxPro was named �Best MT5 Broker� twice, at the 2015 and 2016 UK Forex Awards. Continuing its predecessor�s impressive legacy, MT5 is a powerful and easy-to-use best online trading platform, allowing you to analyse the markets, place orders and manage your exposure with ease. The FxPro MT5 is available with Market Execution and floating spreads. Dear All I never found a good expert advisor and indicators which really can give me a good profit consistently, It makes me decided to stop to use that kind of EA or indicators. I trade in the Forex using the more powerful tools to make analysis, I am using trend line and Fibonacci and sometimes using news also to make a good analysis in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dimpal View Post
    Well mene past me bahut sare EA aur indicators use kiaa hai. But me ye kehna chahungi ki Ea aur indicators se bas loss hi hota hai. Hume 100% kabhi uspe trust nahi karna chahiye. Me ak price action trade hu aur manual trading karna hi pasand karti hu. Hum sirf aapni trading me indicators ki thori bahut help le sakte hai jaise koi weekly pivot indicator hai jo support and resistance banata hai. To bas aaise hum help le sakte hai.
    Expert advisors are just brainless things, they are just like the indicators, but the fact that the indicator is not placing the trade automatic makes it better, the traders as human will have to play with his own wisdom before pulling the trigger.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother maray khyal say all indicator best hotay hain but humain indicator ko use karnay and us say faida hasal karnay kay liay bhee knowledge and experience ki zaroorat hoti hay. without experience kay kisi bhee indicator ko use nahi kia ja sakta. but best indicator Parabolic SR hay.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro ap k sawal k 2 parts hain.pahle to ye k indicators or e.a me bht frk hota hai indicators k zarye hum market ka trend maloom karne ki koshish karte hain jb k e.a jinko robot b kahte hain in k zarye hum auto trading karte hain.dosra ye k mt4 me best indicator to moving average hai is k elawa b ye k jis indicator ko ap ache se read kr skain wohi best hai robot ka ye hai k robots me mukhtlif stategies hoti hain market me is wqt sell,buy wala robot hi kamyab hai.mazid ye k jo apko behter lge wo b use kr sakte ho.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only software systems that help you edit your work mechanically and diagonally say that certain indicators may
    be professional publicity from hugs jab aap expert advisor uses karengy for bhala wahan indicator ka kia faida aqal to
    andho manual trading manual karny to lie using heat auto advisory experts forex trading forex trading i am
    an indicator to use krne chahiye you achi baat hai par indic mere hissaab se to mt5 hi best hai ... maine mt4 use kiya hi but vo bekar hai.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu trading main kise bhe chez ko best nh manta hon main tu just us trading ko he best manta hon jo ap log experience se krte hain agar ap logo ke pas forex ke trading main experience hai knowledge hai tu phr ap log forex ke trading main kch bhe kr skte hain trading hoti hai experience se or knowledge se hai na ke trading hoti hai indicator se main en ko just tools he manta hon trading main Well brother . I can say that EA are just brainless things, they are just like the indicators, but the fact that the indicator is not placing the trade automatic makes it better, the traders as human will have to play with his own wisdom before pulling the trigger.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

coramel (2020-07-14), kakarek (2020-07-12)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of expert advisors can be maximized if this is your first test on a demo account to see the percentage of success
    and risk that you will bear, you should see this as a tool to help you up If you have a very mechanical forex strategy
    and do not need a human in the process of taking decision, you can program your own forex robot
    to be transacted for 24 hours a day because then the role of robot will be the same with our trading robot manually
    and also we can. Does not guarantee 100% profit that is ple program that perform every command programmed in your forex robot.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

coramel (2020-07-14), sariketa (2020-07-12)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert consultants rarely find what gives you a good profit. You can not overcome your experience as a trader. You can not merge the news with the technical analysis or the results of the trades on the current profit before the news in minutes .. The indicators I do not prefer external indicators because the indicators in the MetaTrader are the strongest. I never give up the vulium indicator

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

coramel (2020-07-14), kakarek (2020-07-12), sariketa (2020-07-12)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one may deprivation to affirm you to use a item indicator or expert consultant. But for indicators, you may just curb the Automatic trading Concept of this installation and for indicators Trading Strategy section in this marketplace rattling sainted abstraction earning many and more from Forex on piping job if trader are somebody obedient change on Forex job.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

coramel (2020-07-14), kakarek (2020-07-12), sariketa (2020-07-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 175 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)