+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 150 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1491

Thread: Kya trading kichad hai?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Kuch log kahate hain ki trading kichad hai, jo isme ek bar dhans gaya nikal nahi sakta, kahan tak samajhte hain aap ki unka kehna sahi hai.
    bhai ye baat sahi hai, ki ek taraf se daldal ki tarah hai, jo ismein ek baar aa gaya, to uska bahar nikal pana bahut mushkil hota hai, main samjhata hoon, aisa sirf unke liye sahi hota hai, jo trading mein kama rahe hote hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned boslarn is an unknown quantity at this point boslarn's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is right - forex trading and making profit from forex is really not as dififcult as many of us project it. We just need to have an eye on the market and track right level to open a trade, taking advantage of being with trade we easily can book profit several times beore getting into losses. But yeh all this require efforts and time to gain experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donot like people calling trading with such names ,trading is a dignified business.yes I may say forex trading is very addictive you cannot leave it easily but what's wrong in it you will earn lots of money trading and it is fully legal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, Forex is kichad that means it is addiction.Because all the traders are addicted with it.traders who enter here can not exit.I am also addicted with Forex.I can not pass a day without Forex.Forex has surrounded me all around.Forex has a X factor which attracts all and that X factor is its huge offering of money and ability to give enjoyment.Forex is my love.

Member abadon is an unknown quantity at this point abadon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav thakur View Post
    i think it is some sort of 'kichad' for those who are completely mad in greed and want to make money at any cost, they when get the knowledge of trading start it and day and night do it, to earn more and more, and for such forex is having only entry no exit., but everyone who does trading has a bit of its addiction, which keeps them linked to it.
    If we implement the trading too often seemed the right timing to execute the trade without being restricted, it will adversely affect the sustainability of our trading 'we should be able to manage when we have to carry out trading............ when we should not rest until we implement excessive trading than later we will regret having a lot of loss

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thank that for traders depending on the response back to them, some of them will never surrender and will continue even after getting lost, they came back and after evaluation, they bring a great deal of new trade and will leave any other business they already have me under their mental . Thank you very much.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think in order that trading will be as if what somebody include described and also one trader should meet his sources and also try to get good results if he does not succeed he will quit trading.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by heru View Post
    I think undoubtedly forex trading will increase my social station and respect. as a result of it's an excellent work from wherever I will earn enough cash to support myself my family and even I will facilitate the persons who are within the lower level of the society. thus it should increase my social respect.

I on the other hand believe that although one may improve their financial status from forex trading ( if he manages to make money from forex market). one cannot improve their social status based on their financial status. Most traders spend their whole lives inside their office or home to focus on make a living from forex market. Many of us hardly do social interactions with others (outside of the family) because of sacrifices in terms of energy and time needed to become a successful forex trader.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading krna bhai mere her admi ki bus ki baat nahi hai eis mein wo log ziyada kamayab hotey
    hain jo trading ko jantey hain ager koi trading k barey mein janta hai tou trading ous k liye best
    palace hai lekn jo nahi jantey oun k liye waqy trading aik kichad hai jo trading ko nahi janta wo tou
    apna time or paisa dono he barbad krta hai

Banned redflower1 is an unknown quantity at this point redflower1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kuch log kahate hain ki trading kichad hai, jo isme ek bar dhans gaya nikal nahi sakta.main ap ki bat se bilkul agree krta hn but kichad tu ni keh skte es ko yeh 1 busines ha aur aisa business ha k jo aik bar es main aa jaye wo wapis jane ka naam tak ni leta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 150 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)