Page 368 of 374 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 3736

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Aggressive trading psychology in forex trading, do you think it is good? Or would it be wise to control aggression and trade with patience.
    Aggression should be avoided at all costs. You cannot take revenge from the market. Instead you will lose more if you do that. Market only rewards those who are disciplined and patient. Not those who do their trading aggressively.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even those with aggressive trading psychology can earn good profits provided they follow right forex rules. Being aggressive not mean to use wider stop loss or no stop loss. Rather such trading is considered senseless trading which can not produce profits ever.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned osakwe is an unknown quantity at this point osakwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading aggressively have cost come considerable amount of losses to traders, even me. its far better to trade like a sniper than to come out in an aggressive manner and dive the rocks.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot bonk avenge from the activity. Instead you instrument recede much if you do that. Activity exclusive rewards those who are disciplined and forbearing. Not those who do their trading aggressively.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive trading never good for forex trading. Forex is most risky financial market so a trader always follow moderate risk for survive long term in forex trading. I believe that if a trader want to long term stay in the market must be avoid aggressive trading.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i think what most we can make in the forex market is using calm mind and having aggressive psychology is not going to help but ruin your plans and goals. Remember being aggressive we deal with risk lightly and that may bring us in big losses.

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive Trading Mindset and Excitement while trading are the backdrops for a Trader..!
    Forex is a psychology game, choose your path, demo it first and if it works for you. Stick to it whole heartedly. Do not jump when a new INTERESTING strategy comes along and you will be back to square..!

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really had an anger issue in my trading.. Sometimes I dare to challenge the market.. Most of the time with bigger lots and leverage.. even against the current trend??? And for my this kind of stupidity I suffered a lot.. Lost plenty of my accounts for this.. You should always follow the current trend.. aggressive trading is good but only for vast experienced traders only..
    Searching Myself...

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by otmanos1 View Post
    You are right, trading need adequate patience and discplined behaviour. Being more aggressive though can make big profits some time but it can also yeild to big losses which should be avoided.
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that we are running in the forex business then we should we instill in us the nature of discipline and a good mastery of emotion, so we are not greedy and big ambitions to gain big profits with short periods of time, because of the nature that can lead to the loss of a trader.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    My view is different i think he did not use the appropriate words we may name it offensive that we use to get our share from market quickly and there on we must be aware of both type of psychology offensive and defsnsive . It's traders choice that which one he use, As i use both of them and my selection based on the market condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 374 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)