+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 374 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3736

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    extraordinary opinion become more emotional spirit eh aja aja.
    The ability to control these emotions to be hard. Because if in my opinion it is a spirit of courage to do that better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sikil is an unknown quantity at this point sikil's Avatar
    Thanks
    that the psychology of trading is only ourselves who can control it, even if we get any advice from the master, still we can not do it, so, we should be able to control ourselves, from everything that happens.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dila is an unknown quantity at this point dila's Avatar
    Thanks
    so man should control his emotions and psychology that will always be good because the psychology is something that is important or elements in order to be a successful trader

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Aggressive trading psychology in forex trading, do you think it is good? Or would it be wise to control aggression and trade with patience.
    Too aggressive in trading is not a good thing as this will increase the risk in trading. I prefer the language of "passion" because of its more positive meaning. Passion for learning, a passion for making a profit consistently.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I think in forex trading psychology will greatly influence factors in determining whether a profit or loss is consistent so you should learn these psychological factors include emotions, anger and other

good luck.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it would be better if I trade in peace and comfort. This can help in my trading psychology better. aggressive in the trade will only make me unable to control my emotions. comfortable and confident will make me more focused on trade and produce a good analysis.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmja2003 View Post
    Aggressiveness is always bad. I sometimes become aggressive when I fail to make profit and open more trade to get more profit. At that time I become confident that I am able to be successful within short time. But always I failed. So I think with real money we should not do aggressive trading.
    This shows that the importance of patience in our lives, including in forex trading, patience is the deciding factor whether a trader's success. Now we again consider the personal self of each of us, whether we are included in the category of a patient trader or traders who too Aggressiveness decisions.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very bad psychology of a trader that if he is getting angry, pressure and tension at the time of trading it is better to leave the trading for some days. It comes into the traders mind because the trader enters into the market continuously.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aggressiveness is always bad. I sometimes become aggressive when I fail to make profit and open more trade to get more profit. At that time I become confident that I am able to be successful within short time. But always I failed. So I think with real money we should not do aggressive trading.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nontechnical problems like this do need more attention to improving the quality of trading.
    So powerful was the influence caused by the psychological make forex trading become something that sometimes for some people is difficult.
    Please correct.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 374 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)