+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 374 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3736

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Banned kokol is an unknown quantity at this point kokol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tradergalau View Post
    For my opinion , i think aggressive trading psychology in forex market is absolutely necessary because it often help us have a confidence and we will believe in ourselves when we do eveything . If we have a negative psychology , we will not have a good result .
    If I do not grow emotionally and gain profit when his boss appeared ....
    Things that cause emotions to me is when it is online for a long time but have not gotten enough profit, and even get loss. Emotions can also arise when an internet connection is not good and the meta trader often requoate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For my opinion , i think aggressive trading psychology in forex market is absolutely necessary because it often help us have a confidence and we will believe in ourselves when we do eveything . If we have a negative psychology , we will not have a good result .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eli is an unknown quantity at this point eli's Avatar
    Thanks
    to say,, psychology who move the market trading for beginners .. hahaha,, because I realized how big influence on my trading behavior,, difficult to control once ..

Senior Member endah is an unknown quantity at this point endah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes almost all beginners infestation psychological problems like so, if you've been able to profit as profit on, hehehe
    Conversely, if already existing loss even want revenge, and it is more dangerous, can open only one position with a vengeance this

Banned kokol is an unknown quantity at this point kokol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sajib107 View Post
    I agree with you. I also told that agrasive is very harmfull for every forex trader. So it is very importent to avoid agressive. It is very costly for trader.
    With patience we are trading will feel more comfortable because they do not bear the psychological burden that can disrupt our analysis and predictions. Similarly, if we are currently at a disadvantage, if we still can control yourself then there is no sense of revenge, still trading with implementing the rule and sole trust and for what we try. Since we are only human beings who can only try but he was the one who determines.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasa0220 View Post
    I think aggrasive trading is not successful. you must have a clear mind when trading. Don't give into your emotions because it will always cloud your judgment. Better to be patient and trade with a clear mental state. It will prevent you from making rush and wrong decisions. Always trade with your plan .Don't let your emotions control you
    aggrasive trading is a high risk trading pattern, may be overtrade, overlot, and over the margin and thus require huge capital, without large capital it will be quickly exposed to margin call, consider and calculated resistance pip and capital in order to keep trading according to plan and secure from loss

Senior Member endah is an unknown quantity at this point endah's Avatar
    Thanks
    so that our minds become clear in the analysis, in trading it also can not create a comfortable atmosphere for our trade, because it will make us become less concentration analysis

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    began trading psychology fear of losing and that's why better to just use the money unused or idle in order not to overburden the psychology of trading and so not easily become emotional in trading.

Member uin is an unknown quantity at this point uin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by perez View Post
    if I experienced that made ​​the quiet heart is prayer and dzikhir feelings became calmer when not playing fitting chaotic heart there is an open position and a non-Muslim friend of mine did a meditation with the help of incense in order to be quieter
    prayer and effort is the way to success in any business as well as the forex we should make our hearts become calm before us we do traders and continue to learn will also help us succeed in forex ..

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think aggrasive trading is not successful. you must have a clear mind when trading. Don't give into your emotions because it will always cloud your judgment. Better to be patient and trade with a clear mental state. It will prevent you from making rush and wrong decisions. Always trade with your plan .Don't let your emotions control you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 374 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)