+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 374 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3736

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive trading pyschology is preffered by many of the new traders and they tends to make a huge amount of money just by trading higher lots and risking more which just leads them to blow their capital so aggressive trading should be avoided...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ustadz danu is an unknown quantity at this point ustadz danu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market won't build any distinction from our anger, tension. or revenge trading. it just harm our call creating power. i continually strive out to trade in cool manner. it remains goo to comprehend trend and decide concerning trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned karmilk is an unknown quantity at this point karmilk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was ussualy do that in my past trading activities. I like to hold my minus floating just hoping a sudden reversal to my direction. And even sometimes it works, the most of times it will end in regret. back to main topic, we should learn how to control our emotion and rise our psychological level. Good wise trader will be good trader, vice versa.

Senior Member hapy forex is an unknown quantity at this point hapy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    to mention,, psychology who move the market trading for beginners.. hahaha,, as a result of i spotted how big influence givenfor my trading behavior,, challenging to management once

Banned spons is an unknown quantity at this point spons's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you really trade with maintaining you money management arrange and utilizing a risk tolerate method, you're trading. you have got to firmly keep patience. you have got to firmly leave bad emotions. you have got to firmly maintain discipline. if you might want to you're a trader. however aggressive trader cant wait and the majority of time are in fake out.

Senior Member jestar is an unknown quantity at this point jestar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it would be better if I trade in peace and comfort. This can help in my trading psychology better. aggressive in the trade will only make me unable to control my emotions. comfortable and confident will make me more focused on trade and produce a good analysis.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    No need for anyone to be using aggression in trading forex buisness, it is bad and trigger a lot of losses. I believe that a forex exchange trader shold make sure that they use only small lots and trade forex carefully and patiently
    yes you are right there is no need at all to show aggressiveness while trading because forex business does not needs any aggression to get good results,just be quite after opening trade and wait for trade results..

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    this lesson wants to actually be absorbed, as it will be the main trading mentality, examples like me who generally hesitate to actually open whenever the analysis was correct and after that regret not open, indicating psychological honed however, therefore awaited sequel

Senior Member mhanif is on a distinguished road mhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be wise if you trade with patience rather than aggression because you might not see the market while been aggressive and trade anyway which is not good for your capital and your equity might fall down.

Banned ecofx is an unknown quantity at this point ecofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    No need for anyone to be using aggression in trading forex buisness, it is bad and trigger a lot of losses. I believe that a forex exchange trader shold make sure that they use only small lots and trade forex carefully and patiently
    han bhai! agression ek emotion hay, aur hamaray experts nay hamei keh deya hay k jab bhe emotions aap ke trading mei involve honge, wese he losses ke chances 99% barh jaingay and sirf luck he hoga k aap ko profits ho. to hamei agression ko kum rakhna chahiyay, calm rehna parega.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 374 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)