+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 374 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is aggressive trade might boost the risk of loss on trading forex. as a result of whenever we turn out to be aggressive on the actual trade, this will build all of us all take each chance to open a position on forex trading. and I am sure which we take each chance that�s not essentially heading to end up being a good chance and this will offer u a benefit, since it is the actual more frequently we open a position on the actual trade or even aggressive, I think this will additional boost the risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

sisir4 (2020-07-15), tillu (2020-07-11)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aggressiveness is actually not good on Forex. the majority of people that invest very low on Forex try to improve their capital rich in profit. the majority of time these people take higher risk. these people play large lot size and open so many trade. on this way the majority of of all of these lose their own capital. patience is actually required on Forex trading. of course, personally I think it is true that agressive trading is not good for a trader ,it can lead finally to depression and stress ,and as a result , to a big loss of money and health.The most traders that face this agressivity are especially scalper ,because they try to catch the opportunities within seconds or minutes ,and this can cause the psychologic agressivity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader should fight their emotion first if they really want to make good pips in the forex market trading business.trader greatest enemy in the forex market is the emotion control.many trader get in the forex market and they are loser because of it agar aap iss trading main loss main ja rahay hain to aap ko iss main emotional trading nhe karni chaheay kunkeh iss main aap ko aur ziada loss hoanay kay imkanat hoatay hain aap iss main patience say kaam lain

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes It�s also good strategy as a result of if u tend to be turn out to be so a lot aggressive compared to u can carried out well upabout on this particular treading system since it is also a good one. In whatever you do it is it good to be an aggressive person. An aggressive person will always hurt others and make mistakes with things. So if we trade aggressively we cannot avoid the consequences, which may be expensive sometimes.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Already recently been recently aggressive on trading is basically good however it obtain alot of knowledge and expertise lead to u have to become compitent in in whatever way the actual market transfer and also u got to respond quick in order to be able for you to help u trade once it is essentially on some other to obtain profited at the conclusion. there are two types of aggressive traders in the forex market , one is who do not trade with trading strategies and the other one is who have a trading plan in his mind and in his trading journal and still is agressive and the latter one can be successful in the forex market to very great extent as aggressve nature can bring success in forex trading with right plan.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never ever be aggressive in Forex trading, I am sharing my own experience, when I was new after learning some basics I started real Forex trading and made some profit, and till a week my al strategy went success and brought me good profit, then I get biased because of over confident and started trading with bigger lot, and once I face a loss which cause me wind up of whole margin money. so always keep patience and trade with lower open quantity to protect your margin first.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders quick money earn karne ke liye aggressive trading psychology ke sath trading karte hai jo ki kisi time ye profit deta hai to kisi time humen loss deta hai, humen discipline aur patience ke sath trading karni chahiye taki hum loss par control kar saken. In forex trading business, aggressive trading is not good at all. It is strongly recommended that for all the forex trader, we should learn how to control our trading per day according to our daily plan. To much trading leads to high loss.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both scenarios come into mind but we should avoid aggression in every way.. either it is trading or other matters of real life... worst case of aggression is that we loose wisdom and decide quickly without knowing the consequences .... if you plan to play forex game with aggression it will beat you up severely.... forex becomes more aggressive if you ever try to become aggressive..... keep avoid bro....

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aggression might make you win some trade but in order to be profitable in the long run a patience plays a vital role in the career of forex traders , one must show patience in various situation like while the formation of complete signals in candlestick you must wait otherwise there may be fake outs and even in risk management and risk and reward ratio ,aggression can be risky. Well actually with me I believe aggressive not imply emotional. aggressive for myself is actually smart and very quick respond on trading. so we have to do this so long as It�s good for our particular trading strategy. a good instance, we should smart, aggressive and quick when you are performing scalping on trading

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually in forex I think you'd keep in mind thats agresive trading typically build the emotion uncontrolled, and place a lot of risk in to the capital, so keep relaxed, constantly place u very greatest money management withinside u each trade to stay safe. aggression hamesha hi harmful ho hota hai. chahte WO scalping mein ho ya swing trading ke dauran. every experience trader kisi bhi situation mein cool mind se hi trade karta hai. new trader jaroori loss hone par aggressive ho jate hain. jiska khamiyaja unhe mc call ke roop mein aksar milta hai. isliyevkabhi trading mein aggressive nahi hona chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 374 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)