+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 374 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These advantages are disciplined That Those Who together with patient specific Accomplished Their dealing and i risk more money that i did in the first place That sometimes succeed i recover it Also made ​​small profits is profitable to find someone I think sometimes we should be more or less aggressive in our trade negotiations if you want to succeed; because the forex, remains nevertheless a very risky business that does gift; therefore, it would be better as well.:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can't consider revenge from the marketplace. Instead you certainly will lose a lot of should you do which. Market merely rewards all those people who definitely are disciplined and patient. Not all those people who accomplish their trading aggressively. remaining aggressive once we possess a great momentum might lead us to a lot of profit. therefore we would like great moment and great momentum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we all well aware that forex is very risky and tough business and aggressive trader can not earn from this business, mostly trader failing due to aggression. I would like to clear here that we should control our aggression and should trade with cool and calm mind in order to get the fruitful result. I am attached with this business 2011 and I never trade with aggressive mind as I ever control on my nerves and I am earning good amount.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a results of competitive trading vogue inside the Forex market may express a number of earnings for you personally. other then it'll currently not closing for lengthy. due for this, you will additionally suffer large losses. To me, inside the Forex market trading, you should constantly hold back and trade terribly in moderation. any any reaction could kill you direct from Forex market shopping for and selling.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive trading sometimes can be avoided in Forex as we are not trading with any single trader so we can tame him with our agressivnes.We are in international market wher millions of the traders are there,our agressiveness willl not effect the market.We should always have patience in forex it is we should be able to run with the patient and do not enter the market too quickly or too much and it will be very bad because we can't manage it well and properly and it was so crappy and as traders we should always be ready then all would be very nice and as traders we should always be ready then all would be good.:-)

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that aggressive trading psychology is the most important for the new trader so you can not take revenge form the market , instead you will lose more if you do that . market only rewards those who are disciplined and patient. not those who do their trading aggressively. and Been aggressive in trading is really good but it acquire alot of knowledge and experience cause you have to be compitent at any way the market move and also you need to react fast to your trade when it is necessarily in other to get profited at the end.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading we have to control ourselves and at ease in managing market and do not force myself it would be a bad thing, because by doing that badly is a very bad thing and as traders we should always be ready and all should be able to run properly. Forex is high risk business without money management forex market is very risk to get bankruptcy. forex is a long term process.It can't be end at all.It learning process increase day by day.forex is develop its own capacity and learning process has no ending at all.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think that aggressive mentality will bring any fruitful result for the trader. due to aggressive mentality we make frequent trade with poor analysis which lead us to make loss. later in order to recover our loss we start trading with bigger lot volume and in this way we blow our account. so i think trading with patience is the best solution. in demo we discover the majority of time agression isn't a very good in trade. however we can prevent this great deal of time. ; in trade aggressive can think about u., can u gain profit perform u think i'm not agree along with u in case u r doing work in trade and u obtain great profit. thus that's why i ask for u please avoi dthis with your personality

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend mere khayal sey Forex ek bahut hi risky and uncertain business hai issiliye humein low risk letey huey patience and discipline ke saath hi trade karna chahiye.Humein kabhi bhi aggressive trading strategy use nahi karni chahiye. Main apna experience jo ki kafi kam hai par itna bata sakta hoon ki aggressive trading kabhi bhi faydemand nahi hota hai, ulta hamein nuksaan uthana padta hai aur nuksaan badhta jata hai, kyonki ye business pura pura analysis ka hai isliye hamein cool mind se loss ko accept kar ke fir se sahi analysis karke trade place karna chahiye, taw mein aakar react nahi karna chahiye nahin to loss aur badh jata hai.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hum isse sahi jagah par istemal kar sake aur sahi samay par exit kar sake to yakin mano. sabse high return deta hain. mainly yahan se sayad scalping ka system challu hua hain. mujhe yeh trading style bahut pasand hain aur main iss par abhi b kam kar raha hun. aur ummeeed hain ki main ek din jarur kamyam ho payunga. if you will be patience and be cool minded during the trade then the success ratio will be high but in case if you are doing the trade without patience then it will be harmful for you and you can be get loss in the forex trading so it is good that you should be keep patience while you are doing the trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 374 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)