+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 374 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in applying trading in a bad way, such as taking too much risk with a large lot size, will increase the normal market pressure. some traders put their money at risk, while not thinking too much and analyzing market conditions wisely. things like this might make a trader mentally weak. and after that there may be traders who base their trade based on a strong methodology, other than that it may not be suitable for their talents and skills. there are also other aspects to confirm it. certain types of trades cannot match the methods of the trader who is bound. for example, the right short-term, aggressive methodology of market scalping, for example, can look theoretically interesting in addition to being proven completely irrelevant and might cause stress for people who are analytical type and avoid risk. Aggressive trading can be a disaster for someone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice, with a lot of practice from time to time is that psychology will be trained on its own, although training itself will be better, we also try to force the practice of psychology to be well ordered. if it is only a matter of time, then time will be needed and may be very long and in my personal opinion, aggressive Forex trading is a good time but the maximum time gives us a very good loss so that I cannot support aggressive Forex trading. the term is kind of profit not long term profit. so it depends on you and your trading style

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not assume to ensure that you will trade well while not being a coach. so if you want to try and trade higher in this case you have to take the teaching for forex trading where you have good experience to really make good trades, then, if you want to be really successful in this case you have to teach to trade forex and I think aggressive trading is not better for everyone because aggressive traders cannot make consistent profits to be successful in forex trading, aggressive trading always makes us tentative and makes us greedy.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we want to get profit in forex, then we don't need to trade aggressively we need patience if we have patience, when we lose in forex we can manage but if we are aggressive & we are too confident then we can become a big loss in forex ! and Indeed, in the trading Newsletter, especially on the mental state of our actual forex trading which is most decisive especially in the psychology of trading down when we go up price charts on the trading platform.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the influence of psychology in trade is very big. for the most part and my own experience, we were most afraid of the OP, but our analysis was correct, and finally we regretted it afterwards. We are afraid to stop losses, hope the price will return. don't believe in their own analysis, but trust other people's analysis. Quickly close a small profit piped, for fear the price will be far and loss. and actually, if we are familiarized with the control from training every action, be it emotional or control everything, and must know all management because management knows we will know all the weaknesses that are within us

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brokers are traders who trade for the short term. The definition of scalper is a trader who tries to catch or check a few pips from each trade. Some brokers seem to get as little as one to five pips. By doing this, brokers have to do a lot of trading every day to collect quite a lot of profits. A broker to enter and exit the trade quickly, so the price does not move against them. As long as brokers use the right money and risk management, they can be very successful trading this way. This trading style is the most aggressive type of trading. Extreme discipline and the ability to comply with established rules is very important for brokers.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better if we stay patient and avoid being aggressive. Aggressive trading will lead to greed. and that's not good for traders. we must avoid bad emotions and maintain discipline. if we don't control our emotions then we will open order emotionally and maybe we will lose. and indeed psychologists sometimes play important roles in trade and therefore we must prepare psychologists to influence us emotionally so that we can trade easily and without origin OP

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,603 Times in 5,085 Posts
    the traders should know the market condition then they will know what the suitable strategis for it, aggressive or patience..
    and if the market have good and many fluctuation, of course at this condition aggressive is better than wait..

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it was very difficult when I lost, precisely my mistake and my mistake. the method that I analyze things, what I have to do next time, so I might not lose. usually it's because I don't trust my instincts, it helps a lot. when I lose, I relax and relax while my mind will be refreshed and never consider my loss much

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is higher to be fully equipped when using the skills and knowledge needed before starting a trade, just as you have mentioned the beginner should focus additionally on a combination that might be less stable see profits in forex worthy of that aside there shouldn't be more than the last to produce a brief moment other than to guarantee sustainable profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 374 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)