+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 194 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1935

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I do trade using Moving average, MACD for determining trend. RSI for the filtering of the results and Stochastic for confirmation. This combination is very good and used by many traders worldwide.
    this is good idea to combine some indicators to get the true signals and also reduce the false signals...and then the trader can identify the entry and exit point for their trading or jsut make closer ...
    this is very important for to do by some traders when they want to get better trading
    do the best we can

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do trade using Moving average, MACD for determining trend. RSI for the filtering of the results and Stochastic for confirmation. This combination is very good and used by many traders worldwide.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can use only two indicators. and the names are VisualGraphic and GMACD . and i think that GMACD is one of the best indicator for the scalpers that shows the trend line very quickly
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to macd and bolliger band indicators use karta hu.lekin sab indicators k bareme knowledge hona accha hai.agar hum indicators thik tarase sikh sakte hai to phir trend samaj ne ma koi muskil nehi hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by new View Post
    main indicator par kafi believe karti hu maine indicator par kafi achi tarah practice kari hain i always use RSI MACD MOVING AVG ye indicator ki jitni tareef kari jaye utna kam hain main sab se kahna chahti hu ki sab in indicator ko follow kare
    Yes you are right RSI MACD MOVING AVG is the best indicator and you can make good profit if you already experienced in demo account> I also use this indicator and my best bollinger band. This is more useful for me.

Banned new is on a distinguished road new's Avatar
    Thanks
    main indicator par kafi believe karti hu maine indicator par kafi achi tarah practice kari hain i always use RSI MACD MOVING AVG ye indicator ki jitni tareef kari jaye utna kam hain main sab se kahna chahti hu ki sab in indicator ko follow kare

7. The Following User Says Thank You to new For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-10-30)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niteshforex View Post
    may ziada ter MA, or MACD use kerta hay, iss kay sath sath kabhi kabhi rsi and stochastic bhi use ker layta hoon. bolinger bands per bhi achi trading ho sakti hay , agar on ko koi achay tareeqay say use karay to.
    MACD bahut hi acha forex indicator hai aur iski study aur analysis kafi ache hote hai
    iske alawa me RSI aur bollinger vband ka bhi use karta hon..moving average ki amdad leni bhi kafi achi rehti hai kyunki market in sab indicators ko bahut follow karte hai

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abhi mujhe trading me jyada din nahi huye, halanki maine forums par different signals ke bare me padha hai lekin abhi tak puri tarah se samajh nahi paya ki kaise unhe use karoon.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may ziada ter MA, or MACD use kerta hay, iss kay sath sath kabhi kabhi rsi and stochastic bhi use ker layta hoon. bolinger bands per bhi achi trading ho sakti hay , agar on ko koi achay tareeqay say use karay to.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main 2nos exponential moving average( 5,15) use karta hun..
    isse trade karne ka style hain.. ki follow the 1hr chart..and 4hr and daily chart.. draw the support and resistance line on chart..
    my target :- use 100% of capital .. with 10pips take profit target..

when i enter the market.

jab 5 moving average nicchhe se up main 15 moving average ko cross kare..aur ek new candle uss cross ke uper main khule .. to buy kare
    jab 5 moving average upper se niche ki taraf 15 moving average ko down cross kare.. aur ek new candle uss cross ke nichhe main khule .. to sell kare

exit..

jo tp hain.. 10pips.. ohh hit karega ..to exit..
    or .. koi candle moving average se gap deke khule - to uss jagaj par app exit ho sakte hain

profit..

main yeh system use karta hun.. per day 1 trade with 10 pips take profit .. aur bahut hi easy se kar sakta hun profit..
    aur haan news follow karna naa bhuliyega..

regards..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 194 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)