+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 194 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1935

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am using combination of MACD AND BOLLINGER BAND these indicator very good and i like to use easliy to understand and analyse market properly.i earn lot of profit from these indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    profit is not only depending on one indicator. it is depending on many indicators and it makes some good strategy for you so you should be able to understand the market for better results.
    maybe you are right ... the advantages are very dependent on the indicator and also the strategy but also the most gains can also depend on us to analyze and perform the steps we have already set in making the strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by otmanos1 View Post
    i am a newbie and it is hard for me to use an indicator....so i just trade nakedly and without any indicator......it is very important that first we should get knowledge about using indicator and then apply it on demo and if it gave us a good result , then we can apply it on live account.......but as a newbies, it will be hard to use it effectively and make a good and permanent profit with it without knowing it well....
    you are right first newbies should learn first how to use indicators in their trading charts because without learning they didn't know how they go with it on trading time.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    profit is not only depending on one indicator. it is depending on many indicators and it makes some good strategy for you so you should be able to understand the market for better results.
    for me is a good market is when we entered the market with a precise and fast then quiet, this way I can use in terms of analyzing the market is quiet, sir if you are able mneggunakannya quiet market conditions then that's when the right time

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using two indicator combinely like moving average and Bolinger band and i am getting good profit from this inductors in the 30 min chert, i think some expert trader do use this indicators and one expert trader said to me to use this indicator.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    all indicator are derived from past price data so they are lagging in nature . I am fundamental and price action trader . So i dont use any indicator in my chart . I use sma 100 and sma 200 on my chart for trend determination only .
    you are absolutely right to say it describes the movement of the performance indikikator past but I think of the movement of the past, we can predict the market through the psychological,

Senior Member topmaster is on a distinguished road topmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to abhi indicator use karna sikh raha hoon mere ko itna jayda knowledge to nahi hai lekin mere dost ne bataya hai ki main MA aur RSI use karu to kafi badiya indicator hai to ab main iski practice kar raha hoon

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malharonaldo View Post
    aap kaunsa indicator ya fir indcators ka combination istemal karte ho ?
    kya aapko usse profit milta hai?
    main ne kafi sary indicators use kiy hian lakin mujhee jitna faida Bolinger bands perabolic SAR average directional movment index se hua itna aor kiis se nahi hoa hai in se humain pata chalta jata hia ke ab market ka trend kia hia aor kitna strong trend hai

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut saal kehna wrong hoga. previous 3 year se ma 3 indicators follow kar rahe hu. moving average, heiken ashi, super signals and rsi. ledin kabhi kabhi other indicators ko bhi use karneka prayas karta hu.ledkin agar aap naked trading karna pasand karte ho to no problem.aap kar sakte ho

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma moving average aur rsi indicators use karna jayada pasand karta hu.aur koi traders agar chahe to aur bhi indicators ek saath use kar sakte ha.combined karna parta ha.ledkin agar aap bahut sare indicators ko ek saath combined kar sakte ho to bahut accha signal mile ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 194 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)