+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 221 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2205

Thread: Share 2 best things you learnt from forex

Junior Member annasawan is an unknown quantity at this point annasawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have learn two best things from forex is that how can we avoid our greediness emotions and o fording loss, and many of other things i have learn from forex trading that never learn yet from any where else in real life,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Two most important things for newbies in my opinion are; first they should never ignore the risk factor associated with each trade and then try to trade in trend direction and never chage trend or try bottom fishing when prices are slipping down.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes agar ap really forex sa kuch learn karna chahta ho to ap ko loser bhe banna parhta ha aur time bhe dena parhta ha agar ap kuch learn really and seriously karna chahta ho to ap google karka easily forex ka articles read karsakta ho jis sa ap ko bohat ziada help milaigi

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Share 2 best things you learnt from forex

Lets help newbies to have their lessons from forex .
    Every trader has learnt some important thing in forex , start discussing it.
    Mine are
    1) Money & risk management
    2) Emotions handling
    And in my point of view, after this, we need to make right entry and exit points which is by good analysis. And also we need to wait in patience for any time to get profit. Each and every term is very important, if we have lack in any part, then we may face loses. So, be perfect by learning process.

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Lets help newbies to have their lessons from forex .
    Every trader has learnt some important thing in forex , start discussing it.
    Mine are
    1) Money & risk management
    2) Emotions handling
    main forex trading se wese to kafi achi batain seekha houn par jo bahot he achi batain main ne en se seekhi hane woh hane ek to
    1 money mangenet main ab apni persol life main bhi kafi money manegement kar leta houn
    2 confidence es business ne mugh ko sahi bay ha kafi confidence diya ha

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learn 2 best things this things are this
    1 money management
    2 greed control this things are very important for every forex trader and we should use thins learning tips.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    The two things that I consider back bone for successful trading are :
    1 )_ Avoid Greed
    2 )_ Have Patience

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So it's true to say that we all learned a lot from this negotiation, really, but if you just asked for two lesson I learned, they are: 1. Discipline, 2. Very good strategy, if one has both, then we can be a successful trader and have the greatest possible benifices in this area.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The two things that i learned are
    1) Do not expect so much from Forex market. Its movement is very unexpected. Only analyze it.
    2) Trade patiently.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most of us may have the similar experience during our forex trading.For the two best things that I have learned in forex is:
    1.Learning from the experience and lessons.
    2.Money management just as your first tip there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 221 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)