+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 349 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the needs of traders is to set a good time in the forex market to have a good and good trading way. if the merchant will manage the trade well then they will be happy in this market for a good trade too. and The best time to trade depends on your strategy and the currency pair you choose. one of the advantages is that Forex does not pose time restrictions and you can trade whenever you want. You have to choose the time when your associated currency market is open because that's when the market is most unstable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accept as true by reading should always treat exclusively within hours after most of the open market area and reasonable cost per unit of traffic in other ways in the dull hours it will be difficult to generate profits and the best time to trade is when the market opens or close as the time market is moving fast and there are plenty of opportunities to make good profits in a short period of time so use that time in the trade and also when overlap comes then you have to trade and earn a good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders know that traders can trade during the week days. Only in the open trading market days. That's how. And of course all currency pairs have a trading server and they will be activated several hours during the day. So we have to capture the time that is activated during the day to trade. and I think the best time to trade is when the market has a high volatility. This usually happens when the open markets of London and US markets are open. Especially when there are fundamental news related to world economy, especially strong countries like Japan, Europe, England and America. Just sharing.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,064 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab bhi koi session on hota hai tu us sy releated jo pairs hoty hain un main taizi aa jati hai like jab sydeny ka session on hota hai tu us waqt agar aap check karien tu newezeland aur australia ke jitny bhi pairs hoty hain unki kafi achi hoti hai movement isi tarah jab london ka session on hota hai tu us waqt sabhi pairs ki kafi achi ho rahi hoti hai movement aur phir sham time jab uk ka session on hota hai tu us waqt bhi bari fast movement hoti hai humien session ke on hoty waqt trade karni chahiye aur in opportunities sy faida uthana chahiye
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), FOREXBOY (2018-06-27), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28)

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The problem of forex trading time for me is not so deep and understand that I often find it difficult to take the direction or goal to trade good and true. but i will not stay silent i will keep studying so i can get result in forex trading. and can meet the needs of my life with forex trading. and I think the best time is For most of the forex traders, the best time to trade is the hour of Asian trading session. The European currency pair like EUR / USD shows the best result. so the best trading time is Asian trading hours.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haaayyy ... A good time to do a transaction actually depends on the individual trader doing so in accordance with the rules of strategy and the system used but usually I do to get the best time to make a transaction is when the opening and closing of each session in the market for this session usually there fast movement. and I think that sort of broker should have an exclusive time period which is often the best time period intended for a transaction, it really fits in the respective event may allow the possibility of a lifetime to find the benefits, profit though it will probably be a unique advantageous time only in one procedure together with the procedure. And when it may be very profitable time whenever you can handle a lot.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I think that, traders can trade anytime, I know that, the market more fluctuate in time, from 3 pm - 9 pm. if traders can trade on the market, with this time, then they can earn more dollars. however, traders should give more time, in the trading market. I try to give more time in trading all the time and I believe the right time to deal with can be opened upon the transaction procedure in the country we use by using a foreign currency of a country, because the current reality will be a very fast value movement along with dealing up and down to make sure we can be right.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best time to trade when London is open ,,, many times I found when London opened there is one direction the trend that can be crucified by us ... and so easy to annallyze if no high impact news release .... EUR / USd is a better partner to use for trade ... i have times man get profit at that time .... not too much ... just follow the charater couple .... only 20 pips or below is enough. It really happens that the market fluctuates at different times against your movements and then you feel worried and think that you should be trading in a different time. But I believe that one must have significant knowledge, skills and experience to handle the market at any time period.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it mainly depends on the trader himself. The approach he trades, either scalping or day mercantilism or sweeping mercantilism. Swing traders require a lower moment in the advanced graph as a resemblance to the others. So, no one will verify such expertise for mercantilism as a twenty-four-minute vulnerable market. and also there is no best time to enter in the trade because in the market some time in the market all their merchants seep and the market moves very fast because the market data must have an impact on the night and for the market the opening time should move quickly sometimes every time we can not arrange time to enter the right one so when you will sit in front of the computer then do trade ok

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to trade the forex market depends on the individuals involved in this market because some people have other commitments they should observe so they will prefer to trade the forex market at any given time and in my own opinion and in accordance with my own trading strategy I think I would love to use your new close for my analysis. and There is the best time to trade, because even professional traders do not trade every day because of the best time factor. Also, there are some different traders in forex, as fundamentalists will not trade until there is good news that signifies a move in the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 349 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)