+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 349 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think biggest time to trade is evening ko 3 bj sa 5 bj ha kyun k aus time market quickly acha jaraha hota ha aur main aur mera kafi friends bhe aus timing par hi trade karta hain aus hamara jo teacher ha woh bhe hamain isi time trade karna k lia kahta ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All time is suitable for trading. But, for making profits, we need to wait for our turn. Scalpers need sideways trend. The market seems most of the time in sideways. For day trader, breakout or support and resistance point will make best timing. I always rely on day style which makes safe way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Laknath is an unknown quantity at this point Laknath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my knowledge I prefer to trade with news release . This Technic is differ from person to person.Some people expecting long term profit and someone expecting short term profit.Every thing depend on traders expectation and experience.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery kehyyal me best time of trading is evening time because i also see that this time market is running quickly and me and my friends are doing this time easy trading and enjoy 20 to 30 **** i think this exact time is that 6pm to 8 pm.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wait to get the right time for open position is very good and wise then they will get the best results from their waiting ..
    and there are many market session that will give these moment and then they can use and take some benefit from it,
    do the best we can

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    mere khiyal main to forex trading k liye koi bhi time makhsos nahi ha kiun k ye app apne experince se he koi time acha ya bura banatey ho ager app ko experince ha to phr app ko jis time trade karo profit ho ga nahi to experince k bagher app ko loss he ho ga

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tajdarbet For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marunet View Post
    I prefer to trade at london market has been opened, because when the London market has been opened, then all the markets also have been opened, so it will be very large price movements.
    If you like to trade in London session, so you should use trending strategy. I don't think if London maket has been opened and then the
    other maket will open too. I think it's open market in London, it means mostly traders and working hours in London. So it's not affecting
    working hours on other countries.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to will For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a good time to trade is opened during the trading session on the country in which we trade on a nation's currency, because at this time will be very rapid price movement and trading fluctuate so that we can effectively...

Member marunet is an unknown quantity at this point marunet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade at london market has been opened, because when the London market has been opened, then all the markets also have been opened, so it will be very large price movements.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to marunet For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since Forex market works 24 hours a day i feel trading any time is OK.
    But some people find trading is good when two sessions overlap as the volatility is more at that time, i prefer to trade whenever i am free regardless of the sessions open/close.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 349 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)