+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 349 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont see time while trading because i am scalper and i only see a volatility of pair..so basically seeing a time is not worthy in my trading style ......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to puri For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery kehyyal me best time of trading is evening time because i also see that this time market is running quickly and me and my friends are doing this time easy trading and enjoy 20 to 30 **** i think this exact time is that 6pm to 8 pm.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joru For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader so need to know the best time time to conduct its activities. and the right time to do trading is when the market will be opened in each session. and a very high market price movement is when the london session, America and Europe. current economic news/fundamentals is a good moment anyway. but be careful in taking the decision to take an open position

6. The Following User Says Thank You to julianambas For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    I wish that it could just be as you said, then forex trading will be easy. You and I do not have the ability to say exactly when the movement of the market will go in a particular direction and by how many pips it will move. We can only say that from past experience it has behaved in such and such a way but whether it will continue to do so is not certain.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ernestina For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i do trade when europe season open and when america seosen open, because i just only trading with EUR/USD. and usually before that time coming i do check the news calender firstly to avoid it affects

10. The Following User Says Thank You to abdul hamid p For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, because I like to trade with technical analysis, the best time to trade is when prices are at the point position of support or are at the point resistenci.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to penjualdolar For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aap ka sawal to bhot acha hai kay humain trade kub karni chaie. Trade kar kay kay lye sub say acha time jub hai aap ka dil aap kay faisle say mutmain (agree) ho. Aur us kay lye lazmi hai kay aap market ki mukamal (complete) jankari rakhain aur news per bhi.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to syedraza For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best timing to trade for different trader could be different, it's depending on your style of trading too. The right time to
    open or close position for scalpers will be different with swing traders and intraday traders. So it's better to learn how to
    trade well with your current style of trading.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to seri For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To perform the actual transaction, but used the time well, I usually do not correspond to the individual merchant with a system of rules and strategies that have been made to get the best time to execute the transaction if you are dependent, there is rapid movement than usual in the market for this session, open and close each session.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to brutu For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Junior Member abdurrazzak is an unknown quantity at this point abdurrazzak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time of trading depend on various situation of that country. it actually includes political, economical and so one. so before trading every one should be very careful.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to abdurrazzak For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 349 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)