+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 349 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budisetiawan View Post
    i dont see time while trading because i am scalper and i only see a volatility of pair..so basically seeing a time is not worthy in my trading style ......
    well sir we must use our own individual style and of course every trader has a different style and different strategies and benefits associated with the sting of this diversity traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    the best timings to trade is the before of the usa session or the europeon session because we can see some good movements in these sessions and we can get some good money if we predict the market well.
    I also use a session, I just entered the market when the European session opening and ended the American session, because I think the most interesting session for me. because it has a high movement, so the TP will be easier to achieve.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you can predict the movement direction of the market in a day, whether to crawl up the steep fall then we could trade on the time frame scalping m5 but if you do not know the direction of the market role in the day then do not ever try it, trade is on the H1 time frame securely, ,,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nurivasyarifah For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Senior Member Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time depends on the trading strategies used, I use the strategy used at the time of opening of london session and U.S. session open. My friend uses sideways strategy. so it will only Asian trading session. all have advantages and disadvantages.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Forex For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    main hemasha din trade karta hu kyoki din main bahut jayada variation hoti hai signal main mostly in usd pair .and use scalping technique for small profit and earn money.people wanna earn money very fastly this is not possible for every one.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    When there is no volatility in the market. Because if you trade in volatility in market, either you make a lot of profits or lot of losses. To minimize your losses never do trade in market volatility. You should read the news and analyze the market before trading.

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no best time for trading but you have to examine it and if the market is slow then try to closely study the right position through strategies and even then you will pick the right position to get as much money as possible........

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adnan For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vanigota View Post
    for me the best time to make the trading on the forex is one the London and the new York time that is also being the good time for the trader to make the trading inside this business and i think that was really good to trade
    Yepp it's right time london and new york menggangap many people this is the best time to trade, perhaps because the trend in the market easily read

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bedi For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is mostly depends on the being himself. The way he trades, either scalping or day trading or influence trading. Shot traders requires less period in front most of charts as equivalence to others. So, no one can select a geostationary indication for trading as its a 24 period open market.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to darksaimon For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me the best time to make the trading on the forex is one the London and the new York time that is also being the good time for the trader to make the trading inside this business and i think that was really good to trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 349 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)