+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 349 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .the best time to trade is when the movement of the **** rate is good and at that time you analyse the market well so you did the trade well and then come out from the market at the right time to safe your.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jok is an unknown quantity at this point jok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Events like trade shows, exhibition and trade fairs help to bring both the B2B and B2C traders and customers together. They are also a great tool for creating brand awareness in overseas markets. These trade events are usually industry specific and thereby companies can gain the businesses key demographic clientele.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    European markets took the biggest portion is nearly about 36% of the total trade. European market is the most crowded, with thousands of entrepreneurs world-class snapper forex trading transactions.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by egasubekti View Post
    in determining a good time can be done by selecting the session that the market will continue to be used as a venue for trading, therefore we should make a trading plan and rules to be followed when we are trading later, it is intended that all stages be arranged
    and in each session the market must use a different style of trading is important because according to how the movement of the market itself if it asia market session you should maximize the use of trade with scapling style and if for london session and the session would probably fit american daily trading style

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that when London session and Neyork session overlap that is the best time to trade in forex market because at that time market volatility is very high and many traders open trade.

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    in determining a good time can be done by selecting the session that the market will continue to be used as a venue for trading, therefore we should make a trading plan and rules to be followed when we are trading later, it is intended that all stages be arranged

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can trade at anytime i want, but it is not everytime i can open order because i need to working with the trading system and trading plan which is made before. I will trade after i got strong signal and base on my analysis. A lot of traders think london sessions is the best but i think asia is also good for trade.

Member iyan50 is an unknown quantity at this point iyan50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When someone is at the start of his trading career the losses seem a very big thing. They are like a big event for the trader. But with the passage of time every one accepts loses as part of the trading and hence the fear factor automatically goes down.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best time to trade is a time not interfere with our work the other, in this way we will obtain a lull in trading, because if we are trading in a hurry then the result will not be good and you will be able to lose your trading do

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think night is the best time for trading, i usually trade in ninght.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 349 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)