+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 349 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Senior Member kashoo is an unknown quantity at this point kashoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no best or worst timing in trading it is a depend on you your luck is a count in trading otherwise when London and new york sessions are open it is a good timing of trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ajay is an unknown quantity at this point ajay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    efectip trading time is where most major markets were open as markets european american market where the session is always a lot of data or news that realist

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    वास्तविक लेन - देन करने के लिए एक अच्छा समय जो रणनीति के नियमों और प्रणालियों है कि प्रयोग किया जाता है, लेकिन मैं आमतौर पर सबसे अच्छा करने के लिए लेन - देन करने के लिए समय मिलता है के अनुसार में ऐसा करने की व्यक्तिगत व्यापारी पर निर्भर करता है, जब प्रत्येक सत्र के उद्घाटन और समापनइस सत्र के लिए बाजार में आम तौर पर तेजी से आंदोलन है.

Member sana_iiml is on a distinguished road sana_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read more opinion about this topic and get some knowledge. I am new in forex trading and i hope that when i start my trading in forex it is more useful for myself. I also believe that if i learn more about forex trading i will be a successful trader in forex trading.

Member shahzad125 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad125's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex best timeing is europeon session starts is very easy and good earning timeing.and depend your forex timeing.my timeing is europeon session start trade

Member ranjan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ranjan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since Foreign market performs 24 hours a day i feel dealing whenever is OK. But some people dealing is good when two classes overlap as the movements is more in those days, i want to tread whenever i am free regardless of the classes open/close.

Junior Member S A Sani is an unknown quantity at this point S A Sani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With some expert traders I want to say that, the NY and London session are too hot usually, and the over lapping session are very important for trading with short time earning. as that time the big markets are existing and the main and fast movement are seen in this time. so I think this time is perfect for trading then others session.

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    IN the forex market we can trade 24/24h from monday to friday, i don't know which is the best time for trading here but i advice people to trade when europan and newyork market open, this time the forex market move strongly.

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    The experience I still want to choose a timing that if appropriate name at the moment trying bs trade turnover times such session ahead of the opening session at the moment asia, europe, american, times turmoil will usually someone who previously sideway market movements.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the best timing or the best momments to trades is,when the trend with the big movements starting!!for me this momment is the change for me to getting the maximum profits!!if we do it with a good strategy it will be a big benefit for us,the best change to reack the best result of our tradings!!goodluck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 349 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)